Volodymyr Omelyan, the Ukrainian minister of infrastructure, faced official charges with illicit enrichment. The sum of the bail reaches 170,000 U.S. dollars.
Nazar Kholodnytsky, the head of the Special Anti-Corruption Prosecutors’ Office said that on Thursday. According to minister himself, he received the notification of suspicion, with charges of the cases of illegal enrichment that took place in 2008 and 2016.
13 September 2018, 19:00 Russia federal security service searched house of Crimean Tatar Osman Belyalov
12 September 2018, 18:57 Russian ombudswoman to report on health conditions of Sentsov, Balukh
12 September 2018, 18:54 Russia’s Supreme Court refuses to pardon Ukrainian political prisoner Roman Sushchenko
11 September 2018, 20:58 Ukrainian MP Oleg Lyashko suspected in illicit enrichment
11 September 2018, 20:50 Russia hosts Vostok–2018, largest military drills since Cold War era
11 September 2018, 16:30 Celebration of Rosh Hashanah in Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 20:42 Martial law will not be extended unless large-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine begins, - Poroshenko
- SPORT 16 December 2018, 15:56 Ukrainian swimmer Mykhailo Romanchuk wins gold at World Championships in China
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 16:43 Ukrainian border guard missing on border with Moldova found dead
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 19:56 President instructs to check all civil servants for presence of relatives with Russian citizenship
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 18:19 Tomos about autocephalous Ukrainian Orthodox Church to be solemnly presented on Christmas Eve