The European Parliament supports strengthening anti-Russian sanctions due to the ongoing political persecutions in the occupied Crimea.
The respective provision is now included in five resolutions of the EU authority. The parliamentary debates on this topic and the vote for the resolution on political repressions in Crimea are stated for Thursday.
The draft resolution authors demand to release all the illegally detained citizens and to cease persecutions of Crimean Tatars.
- UA & EU 19:55, 17 January EU has to increase its resilience to Russian propaganda, - MEPs
- POLITICS 15:38, 17 January Ukrainian army prepares to put U.S. Javelins into service, - General Staff
- UA & EU 13:36, 17 January Ukraine did not violate terms of visa-free regime, - European Parliament
- UKRAINE TOP 15:21, 17 January One more person died due to measles in Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 14:37, 17 January Naftogaz to purchase attractively priced Russian gas in 2018