Another gas price increase is expected in Ukraine. This time, the prices are to go up by 15 percent in May. This is the necessary condition of the IMF in terms of the next loan for Ukraine within the stand-by program.
The next condition of the Fund is to make the current gas prices equal to the market prices until January 2020. If these conditions are fulfilled, Ukraine will get two loans this year, 1.3 billion dollars each, in May and November. In December, Ukraine already got the first IMF loan under the stand-by program.
9 January 2019, 17:43 All Ecumenical Patriarchate members sign Tomos for autocephaly of Ukraine
8 January 2019, 18:55 Power line, water filtration plant fixed after shelling in Donetsk region
4 January 2019, 18:00 French volunteers pass medical supplies for the Ukrainian Army
1 January 2019, 19:06 United Kingdom supports Ukraine’s sailors captured by Russia
28 December 2018, 18:47 Family of Ukraine’s political prisoner Sushchenko to visit him in Russian jail
28 December 2018, 18:46 All Ukrainian sailors detained in Russia claimed to be political prisoners
- RUSSIA 18 April 2019, 13:13 Russia bans export of petroleum, petroleum products to Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 18 April 2019, 12:51 Ukraine had chances to defend Crimea in 2014, - Armed Forces General Staff Chief
- UKRAINE TOP 18 April 2019, 11:01 Zelensky wants to legalize medical marijuana, prostitution
- UKRAINE TOP 18 April 2019, 08:59 Debates at Olimpiyskiy: NTU Chairman tells about organization
- UKRAINE TOP 18 April 2019, 12:24 Russia’s FSB, GRU should be recognized as terrorist organizations, - official