Public safety measures in Kyiv have been increased because of the outbreak of measles.
The restrictions concern mass public events; they will be effective until mid-February. The non-vaccinated children will have no access to kindergartens and schools. Doctors are now checking those not vaccinated.
According to the city hall’s healthcare department, 23,000 doses of Belgium-made vaccines are at the disposal of local medical facilities. Any volunteer under 30 years old can get inoculated. Over the last year, 64 people got measles in Ukraine, 54 of them children.
17:59, 10 January Iryna Nozdrovska’s murder: suspect to stay in custody for 60 days
19:15, 9 January Family bids farewell to murdered lawyer Iryna Nozdrovska
01:08, 6 January Live fails on 112 Ukraine TV Channel
22:34, 5 January Georgian court sentences Saakashvili in absentia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:42, 24 March Ukrainian trooper dies in Donbas due to mishandling of ammunition
- SOCIETY 20:58, 24 March Remains of Soviet terror victims re-buried in Ivano-Frankivsk
- POLITICS 17:19, 24 March Russia tries bringing hybrid war epicentre to heart of Ukraine, - Poroshenko
- RUSSIA 15:06, 24 March Russia denies recruiting Savchenko
- SOCIETY 16:34, 24 March Civilian UAV conducts unauthorized flight over military unit in Kharkiv region