Clashes took place near the checkpoint in Zolote, Luhansk region. Combat veterans and members of the National Corps organization came there to hold the rally against disengagement of Ukrainian troops in this area.
Initially, the law enforcers did not let them pass, they even shot in the air. However, they let them across the checkpoint. According to the protesters, the disengagement could begin today.
However, the Joint Forces Operation reported it would not happen, as the enemy breached the ceasefire regime in the combat zone. It is supposed to hold for a week, before the disengagement procedure could start.
4 October 2019, 20:00 Russia supports exchange of prisoners with Ukraine in ‘all for all’ format
4 October 2019, 19:56 Ukrainian parliament approves new composition of Central Election Committee
2 October 2019, 21:40 Kurt Volker to testify before U.S. Congress on alleged Trump pressure on Zelensky
2 October 2019, 21:38 New supplies of Javelins to Ukraine step closer
1 October 2019, 16:58 VIDEO DIGEST September 2019
- POLITICS 21 January 2021, 08:06 Russia ready for dialogue with U.S. on medium-range, short-range missiles
- POLITICS 20 January 2021, 19:30 Biden sworn in as 46th US president
- POLITICS 20 January 2021, 16:15 Trump officially leaves White House, departs to Joint Base Andrews
- SOCIETY 20 January 2021, 18:00 Ukrainian court sentences murderer of Dasha Lukyanenko to 15 years in prison
- POLITICS 20 January 2021, 13:13 German Bilfinger SE Company leaves Nord Stream 2 amid U.S. sanctions threat