The EU has extended the individual sanctions against the Kremlin for the aggression in Ukraine. The decision has been released through the official EU journal. Besides, the EU imposes travel bans and asset freezes against eight Russians, involved in the capture of Ukrainian vessels in the Kerch Strait in November 2018.
The list of sanctioned people includes leaders of the border guard unit in Crimea and Sevastopol, and the commanders of Russian ships that attacked the Ukrainian vessels. Thus, currently, the EU sanction list includes 171 people and 44 companies.
13 March 2019, 18:29 House of Representatives passes law that forbids recognizing Crimea part of Russia
12 March 2019, 19:44 Ukrainian Army held drills in Donbas combat zone
12 March 2019, 19:42 State Bureau of Investigations looks into embezzlement cases in defense sector
11 March 2019, 18:57 Russian naval vessels enter Azov Sea, spotted by Ukrainian tug boat
11 March 2019, 18:53 Police detain two provocateurs after weekend brawls in central Ukraine
6 March 2019, 18:53 Ukrainian military destroys enemy firing point in Svitlodarsk area
- UKRAINE TOP 26 June 2019, 20:10 Ukrainian delegation leaves PACE session as Russia restored in rights
- UKRAINE TOP 26 June 2019, 23:05 Russia offers Ukraine to guarantee in writing its participation in prosecution of sailors
- POLITICS 26 June 2019, 21:59 Denisova asks Russian ombudsman to promote provision of medical aid to political prisoner Panov
- UKRAINE TOP 26 June 2019, 19:42 PACE confirms authorities of Russian delegation in full
- SOCIETY 26 June 2019, 22:41 Large-scale fire occurs in Kyiv at storages of thrift store