U.S. President Donald Trump acknowledged on Sunday that he discussed former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. with Ukraine’s president Volodymyr Zelensky back in July.
U.S. intelligence suspects Trump of putting pressure over Ukraine’s newly elected leader by taking action to hurt election campaign of Trump’s major competitor - Joe Biden. The investigation touches upon Mr. Biden’s son - Hunter’s business activities in Ukraine.
23 September 2019, 20:04 Zelensky signs president impeachment law
20 September 2019, 18:51 U.S. Congress House of Representatives approves USD 250 million-worth military aid for Ukraine
19 September 2019, 19:15 Trump, Zelensky to meet during UN General Assembly in New York next week
19 September 2019, 19:14 Donbas: Russian mercenaries set positions in areas of supposed disengagement of troops
18 September 2019, 20:14 UN urges members countries to collect USD 52 million for needs of humanitarian aid for Donbas
12 September 2019, 18:54 EU sanctions against Russia extended until March 2020
- UA & EU 23 September 2020, 08:04 No threat for EU-Ukraine visa-free regime, - Borrell
- UKRAINE TOP 22 September 2020, 18:22 Ukrainian to become the first female conductor of prestigious German opera festival
- SOCIETY 22 September 2020, 19:45 Tortures, inhuman treatment by law enforcers constantly observed in Ukraine, - UN
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22 September 2020, 23:56 No shooting in Donbas over 24 hours
- RUSSIA 22 September 2020, 21:56 CIA blames Putin for leading campaign for Biden's discreditation before elections in U.S.