A delegation of French senators comes to Kyiv to sort out the ongoing freedom of speech issue in Ukraine. The senators and leaders of trade unions of journalists arrive in the Ukrainian capital city to express support for 112 Ukraine and NewsOne TV channels.
General producer of 112 Ukraine TV channel Artem Marchevsky said this during the hearing at the French Senate in Paris. According to Marchevsky, the politicians supported both channels and promised to impose personal sanctions if there are any further cases of oppression of media freedom or physical violence against reporters.
5 November 2018, 18:09 Ukrainian civil activist dies at hospital months after acid attack
2 November 2018, 19:17 Ukraine-Qatar visa free regime takes effect
2 November 2018, 19:09 Ombudswomen of Ukraine, Russia eager to visit political prisoners
31 October 2018, 19:02 ECHR to find out whether Russia controlled Crimea before annexation in February 2014
31 October 2018, 19:01 Donbas conflict, Minsk process become major topics of Munich Security Conference
30 October 2018, 19:06 Ukraine on agenda of UN Security Council again
- POLITICS 20 February 2019, 13:48 More and more Israeli citizens banned from entering Ukraine, - State Border Guard spokesman
- UKRAINE TOP 20 February 2019, 10:13 Five years later: Ukraine remembers Heavenly Hundred
- UKRAINE TOP 20 February 2019, 08:04 Three wounded Ukrainian sailors to be sent for examination in hospital, - ombudswoman
- UKRAINE TOP 20 February 2019, 11:52 Poroshenko offers Parliament to admit foreign military to take part in multinational drills
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20 February 2019, 08:47 Donbas: 16 attacks on Ukrainian positions, three servicemen wounded