Hundreds of people gather for a rally against opening of the land market. The square in front of the Parliament hosted two meetings - of those who protested against it and those who supported this move.
Some people even brought farming vehicles with them. Law enforcers separated the rally participants to avoid any possible conflicts.
8 November 2019, 17:50 US Department of State to dismiss office of US Special Representative in Ukraine, - media
6 November 2019, 18:47 Ukrainian parliament holds hearings about safety of journalist activity in Ukraine
5 November 2019, 19:31 Trump denies being familiar with Yovanovitch, ex-ambassador in Ukraine
4 November 2019, 19:14 Over 3.000 civilians die in Donbas since April 2014, - UN report
31 October 2019, 18:56 Russian occupants keep attacking Petrivske in Donetsk region
31 October 2019, 17:11 VIDEO DIGEST October 2019
- POLITICS 16 May 2021, 20:36 UN Security Council holds meeting on Israel-Palestine conflict
- POLITICS 16 May 2021, 21:22 "Threat has not passed": Foreign Minister said Russia did not withdraw troops from Ukrainian border
- POLITICS 16 May 2021, 22:09 Pope Francis reacts to escalation of conflict between Israel and Palestine
- POLITICS 16 May 2021, 18:12 Gas stations suspend sale of premium fuel due to state regulation of prices
- UKRAINE TOP 16 May 2021, 13:28 Zelensky honors memory of victims of political repression