Two Ukrainian police workers, an OSCE representative and two members of territorial communities from the occupied areas of Donbas. This is how the patrol team in these areas should look like, said Ukraine's Interior Minister Arsen Avakov.
Such teams can be shaped after the local elections in Donbas take place. The Ukrainian side insists that the election must be held exclusively under the Ukrainian law.
Previously, the Minister also said that Ukraine was ready to seek common ground with Russia in terms of restoring control over the border.
13 December 2019, 19:09 Murder of Pavlo Sheremet: Investigation reveals identity of suspects
12 December 2019, 18:45 Murder of reporter Pavlo Sheremet: Police detain suspects, - Interior Minister
11 December 2019, 17:45 Ukrainian MPs register draft law on extension of special status of Donbas
10 December 2019, 19:09 Normandy Four talks: Result of meeting in Paris
9 December 2019, 15:04 Zelensky, Putin’s first face-to-face meeting
9 December 2019, 15:02 Zelensky voices out Ukraine’s Kyiv points at Normandy Summit in Paris
- UKRAINE TOP 27 October 2021, 14:30 Train cars derail in Zhytomyr region, trains delayed
- SOCIETY 27 October 2021, 12:58 WADA blames Ukraine's anti-doping centre for breaching order of testing, investigation
- POLITICS 27 October 2021, 12:50 Europol detains 150 suspected in darknet crimes all over the world
- UKRAINE CRISIS 27 October 2021, 08:04 Ukraine's military deploys Bayraktar strike drone in Donbas for first time
- SOCIETY 27 October 2021, 17:41 Ukraine's ombudswoman hopes Georgian authorities allow Ukrainian doctor to meet with Saakashvili