Russian occupants set new firing positions in Donbas - right in the area where the troops and vehicles of the warring sides should be disengaged. The OSCE reports that new trenches were dug in the vicinities of Petrivske.
The observers also spotted construction vehicles and newly built hideouts. Such actions may be due to the recent talks in Minsk. The negotiation group discussed whether everything was ready for division of forces.
Ukraine expressed readiness to begin the process, while the Russian side stalled it, avoiding to agree on the specific date of the supposed division.
18 September 2019, 20:14 UN urges members countries to collect USD 52 million for needs of humanitarian aid for Donbas
12 September 2019, 18:54 EU sanctions against Russia extended until March 2020
12 September 2019, 18:49 Released Ukrainian sailors talk to press first time since return to Kyiv
11 September 2019, 19:46 ECHR considers Ukraine vs Russia case that focuses on illegal annexation of Crimea
11 September 2019, 19:37 Ammo detonation in Kalynivka, central Ukraine
10 September 2019, 19:02 Sentsov considers joining big politics
- SOCIETY 26 February 2020, 08:04 First case of COVID-19 reported in Romania
- POLITICS 26 February 2020, 08:48 U.S. introduced sanctions against 13 companies for supporting Iran missile program, - Pompeo
- SOCIETY 25 February 2020, 22:27 Ukrainian hospitalized after returning from Italy, medics suspect coronavirus
- SOCIETY 25 February 2020, 19:33 Police detain four suspected organizers of Novi Sanzhary protests
- UKRAINE TOP 25 February 2020, 18:12 Russia releases Ukrainian fishermen, captured in Azov Sea