The question of restoration of Ukraine's border control will become a topic for discussion at the Normandy Four meeting in Paris. President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky said so at the briefing with Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven.
According to the head of the state, the parties will discuss the format of local elections in the temporarily occupied areas. Zelensky claimed that the voting should take place only according to the Ukrainian law.
The Ukrainian side also plans to negotiate the all-for-all prisoners exchange with Russia-backed mercenaries who remain in control of the occupied Donbas.
4 December 2019, 17:08 VIDEO DIGEST November 2019
3 December 2019, 19:51 NATO summit kicked off in London
2 December 2019, 19:00 State Bureau of Investigation of Ukraine may get authorized to look into Euromaidan cases
29 November 2019, 18:03 Neptune cruise missile successfully tested in Ukraine
28 November 2019, 17:57 OSCE officially confirms disengagement of troops in Zolote
27 November 2019, 14:35 Ukrainian parliament to consider implementation of transplantology
- POLITICS 16 May 2021, 20:36 UN Security Council holds meeting on Israel-Palestine conflict
- POLITICS 16 May 2021, 21:22 "Threat has not passed": Foreign Minister said Russia did not withdraw troops from Ukrainian border
- POLITICS 16 May 2021, 22:09 Pope Francis reacts to escalation of conflict between Israel and Palestine
- POLITICS 16 May 2021, 18:12 Gas stations suspend sale of premium fuel due to state regulation of prices
- UKRAINE TOP 16 May 2021, 13:28 Zelensky honors memory of victims of political repression