More than 315,000 Ukrainians changed voting places shortly before the presidential election. Tetyana Slipachuk, the head of the Central Election Committee reported that on Wednesday.
She admitted that most of these appeals were passed over the last week. In most cases, these requests come from residents of Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
The State Register of Voters already submitted changes in the lists and now are passing them to the local electoral commissions.
25 March 2019, 18:46 Last day to change voting place at presidential election in Ukraine
25 March 2019, 18:43 Ukrainians can vote at over 70 polling stations abroad
22 March 2019, 18:22 Incident between U.S. Embassy and Ukraine’s Prosecutor General
22 March 2019, 18:20 Russia sentences Ukraine’s gravely ill political prisoner to six years behind bars
21 March 2019, 18:48 Condition of Ukrainian political prisoner Pavlo Gryb deteriorates
- UKRAINE TOP 26 June 2019, 20:10 Ukrainian delegation leaves PACE session as Russia restored in rights
- UKRAINE TOP 26 June 2019, 23:05 Russia offers Ukraine to guarantee in writing its participation in prosecution of sailors
- POLITICS 26 June 2019, 21:59 Denisova asks Russian ombudsman to promote provision of medical aid to political prisoner Panov
- UKRAINE TOP 26 June 2019, 19:42 PACE confirms authorities of Russian delegation in full
- SOCIETY 26 June 2019, 22:41 Large-scale fire occurs in Kyiv at storages of thrift store