Two fighters of Ukraine's Armed Forces deceased in Donbas combat area on Tuesday. Both died because of the sniper fire. One of the deceased is Yaroslava Nykonenko from 101st Detached Brigade of Protection of the General Staff. Yaroslava was 36.
In 2015, she lost her father in this war; she also fought on the side of the Ukrainian military. Yaroslava is survived by her 13-year-old daughter.
16 October 2019, 18:59 Ukraine’s delegation comes to Washington to negotiate with IMF
10 October 2019, 18:59 Zelensky gathers press marathon for reporters at food court in Kyiv
9 October 2019, 19:41 Veteran and volunteers vs police: Clashes near Zolote
4 October 2019, 20:00 Russia supports exchange of prisoners with Ukraine in ‘all for all’ format
4 October 2019, 19:56 Ukrainian parliament approves new composition of Central Election Committee
2 October 2019, 21:40 Kurt Volker to testify before U.S. Congress on alleged Trump pressure on Zelensky
- UA & EU 23 September 2020, 08:04 No threat for EU-Ukraine visa-free regime, - Borrell
- UKRAINE TOP 22 September 2020, 18:22 Ukrainian to become the first female conductor of prestigious German opera festival
- SOCIETY 22 September 2020, 19:45 Tortures, inhuman treatment by law enforcers constantly observed in Ukraine, - UN
- UA & EU 22 September 2020, 19:06 Zelensky, Borrell discuss creation of negotiation platform for liberation of Crimea
- RUSSIA 22 September 2020, 21:56 CIA blames Putin for leading campaign for Biden's discreditation before elections in U.S.