Ukrainian civil activists demand to investigate the facts of kidnapping in the Russian-occupied Crimea. They held a rally in front of the Russian embassy in Kyiv.
According to KrymSOS organization, 44 people have disappeared in Crimea since February 2014, when Russia annexed the peninsula. Fifteen of those were found later. Eight people were found dead.
There is still no information on his whereabouts. The activists indicate that not a single abduction case is investigated in Crimea.
25 September 2018, 21:09 Ukrainian navy vessels from Odesa reach Mariupol crossing Kerch Strait
24 September 2018, 18:49 Savchenko case: court rejects defendant’s motion to recuse the judges
24 September 2018, 18:41 Russia gets ready for another military drills in occupied Crimea
20 September 2018, 20:17 Deputies support president's draft law to lift parliamentary immunity
20 September 2018, 20:13 Clashes at the building of Ukraine's parliament: three men injured
19 September 2018, 18:56 Ukraine's Air Force tests new non-guided missiles
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 20:42 Martial law will not be extended unless large-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine begins, - Poroshenko
- SPORT 16 December 2018, 15:56 Ukrainian swimmer Mykhailo Romanchuk wins gold at World Championships in China
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 16:43 Ukrainian border guard missing on border with Moldova found dead
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 19:56 President instructs to check all civil servants for presence of relatives with Russian citizenship
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 18:19 Tomos about autocephalous Ukrainian Orthodox Church to be solemnly presented on Christmas Eve