The Ukrainian delegation came to Washington for negotiations with the IMF. According to Finance Minister Oksana Markarova, the officials will have a number of meetings with the Fund's representatives, foreign investors, as well as members of the U.S. Treasury of the State.
The Fund's mission came to Kyiv last month and approved the new cooperation program. It foresees that the sum of financial support for Ukraine will make from five to ten million dollars. Ukraine hopes to get the first tranche by the end of the year.
10 October 2019, 18:59 Zelensky gathers press marathon for reporters at food court in Kyiv
9 October 2019, 19:41 Veteran and volunteers vs police: Clashes near Zolote
4 October 2019, 20:00 Russia supports exchange of prisoners with Ukraine in ‘all for all’ format
4 October 2019, 19:56 Ukrainian parliament approves new composition of Central Election Committee
2 October 2019, 21:40 Kurt Volker to testify before U.S. Congress on alleged Trump pressure on Zelensky
2 October 2019, 21:38 New supplies of Javelins to Ukraine step closer
- POLITICS 15 July 2020, 14:06 Ukraine to hold local elections on October 25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14 July 2020, 21:06 Law enforcers investigate murder of Ukraine's combat medic in Donbas
- POLITICS 14 July 2020, 18:57 People spend more than 24 hours near Novotroitske checkpoint
- SOCIETY 15 July 2020, 10:13 836 new cases of Covid-19 in Ukraine over 24 hours
- POLITICS 15 July 2020, 08:04 MH17 case: Netherlands provide extra update on lawsuit against Russia in ECHR