Residents of Odesa city gathered at Kulykove field in the downtown to pay tribute to the victims of the tragedy that occurred May 2, 2014. They brought flowers and photos of their deceased relatives. The police searched those coming in, asking them to pass the metal detector.
Five years ago, pro-Russian activists provoked a massive riot, applying force and even firearms against football fans and Euromaidan supporters. 48 people deceased in street fights and the fire in the House of Trade Unions. Most of them choked to death, breathing in too much gas.
1 May 2019, 10:54 VIDEO DIGEST April 2019
25 April 2019, 18:58 Poland suspends transit of bad Russian oil from Belarus
25 April 2019, 18:55 Parliament upholds the law on Ukrainian language functioning
24 April 2019, 20:08 International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea to consider case of Ukrainian sailors
24 April 2019, 20:00 Ukraine’s Airborne Troops perform combat training in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 18 July 2019, 17:28 EU Parliament adopts resolution, which urges Russia to release Ukrainian political prisoners
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18 July 2019, 12:31 Verdict on Ukrainian POWs expected this fall, - lawyer
- UKRAINE TOP 18 July 2019, 09:29 Snap elections: Four parties enter Verkhovna Rada
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18 July 2019, 10:38 ICRC sends humanitarian aid to Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 18 July 2019, 08:06 'Kremlin puts pressure on Zelensky' - Volker