The European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) obliged Russia to immediately place political prisoner, Crimean Tatar Edem Bekirov into a hospital. Refat Chubarov, the Head of the Mejlis of Crimean Tatar people reported that on his Facebook page.
'The ECHR, in accordance with Rule 39, obliged the government of the Russian Federation to immediately put Crimean political prisoner Refat Chubarov into a hospital and provide him with due examination and treatment', Chubarov wrote.
The detained Crimean Tatar activist has been held in detention in the occupied peninsula since February 2018; he suffers several critical symptoms. Last months, his lawyer reported that Bekirov coughed with blood and experienced symptoms of suffocation.
11 June 2019, 18:03 Constitution Court considers Zelensky’s order to dissolve Ukrainian parliament
7 June 2019, 19:51 Russia ready to talk 25-percent gas discount on gas price for Ukraine
4 June 2019, 20:18 Ukrainian leader Zelensky visits Brussels
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15 September 2019, 09:17 Donbas war: Russian militaries use mortars and grenade launchers, no casualties reported
- UKRAINE TOP 15 September 2019, 08:32 U.S. prepares Ukrainian sailors for service on Island calss boats
- POLITICS 15 September 2019, 10:00 UK's ex-PM Tony Blair: We can not establish relations with Russia through Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 14 September 2019, 21:57 Ukraine not to amend Constitution on “special status” of Donbas, - Foreign Minister
- POLITICS 14 September 2019, 10:08 OSCE will continue contributing to progress in Donbas conflict settlement. - Miroslav Lajčák