Minsk trilateral contact group will once again try to agree on the exchange of prisoners. Leonid Kuchma, Ukraine's third president and Kyiv's representative in the negotiation group said so on December 19.
According to him, previous session of the group proved fruitless. The sides could not come to terms on the ceasefire or the exchange lists.
However, Kuchma said that Kyiv would do all within its grasp to release at least part of the said people before New Year, which is something that President Volodymyr Zelensky personally insists on.
18 December 2019, 17:52 UN General Assembly considers draft resolution on protection of human rights in Crimea
18 December 2019, 17:46 Ukrainian lawmakers support restriction of parliamentary immunity
17 December 2019, 18:52 Protests against opening land market in Ukraine; dozens of protesters detained
16 December 2019, 19:04 Ukrainian athletes win overall standings in Sambo World Cup in Russia
16 December 2019, 19:01 Parliament to consider Zelensky’s draft law on decentralization in Ukraine
13 December 2019, 19:11 Ukrainian minister offers idea of line-up of new patrol teams in occupied Donbas
- POLITICS 16 May 2021, 18:12 Gas stations suspend sale of premium fuel due to state regulation of prices
- POLITICS 15 May 2021, 20:36 Ukraine plans to launch Covid certificates from July 1, - Lyashko
- POLITICS 15 May 2021, 18:13 Ukraine expects EU to revise its Neighborhood Policy, - Deputy Prime Minister
- SOCIETY 16 May 2021, 10:13 Postpone child vaccinations: WHO urges to share vaccines with poor countries
- UKRAINE TOP 16 May 2021, 08:31 Cherkasy region enters 'orange' quarantine zone