The first flight with the evacuated Ukrainian citizens returned from China. The civilian aircraft carrying 158 people departed from the Hainan province and landed in Boryspil airport. They had their body temperature checked.
Another aircraft will take a number of passengers home on February 3. On the same day, Ukraine will temporarily close the air traffic with China. The Ukrainian Embassy in that country urges the citizens to leave it as soon as possible. Meanwhile, more and more countries report new cases of morbidity, as people get exposed to the Chinese coronavirus.
29 January 2020, 19:23 PACE Monitoring Committee recommends restoring Russian delegation’s authority
29 January 2020, 19:20 14 people died from influenza in Ukraine during current epidemic season
24 January 2020, 19:48 Ukraine commemorates victims of missile strike in Mariupol 2015
23 January 2020, 18:47 37 289 000 people live in Ukraine, - digital census
20 January 2020, 17:30 Five years later: Ukraine commemorates defenders of Donetsk airport, the ‘cyborgs’
- UKRAINE TOP 27 October 2021, 14:30 Train cars derail in Zhytomyr region, trains delayed
- SOCIETY 27 October 2021, 12:58 WADA blames Ukraine's anti-doping centre for breaching order of testing, investigation
- POLITICS 27 October 2021, 12:50 Europol detains 150 suspected in darknet crimes all over the world
- UKRAINE CRISIS 27 October 2021, 08:04 Ukraine's military deploys Bayraktar strike drone in Donbas for first time
- SOCIETY 27 October 2021, 17:41 Ukraine's ombudswoman hopes Georgian authorities allow Ukrainian doctor to meet with Saakashvili