The EU prolonged the sanctions against former Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych and another 11 people who served as the government officials during his rule. However, the name of Andriy Kliuyev, the-then head of presidential administration disappeared from the list of sanctioned individuals.
The EU first froze the assets of Ukrainian officials in March 2014, extending the deadline for another year annually. Initially, the list contained 18 names, but it shortens gradually.
1 March 2019, 18:58 Ukrainians to travel to Georgia on ID cards
1 March 2019, 18:54 Ukraine heads TOP10 countries with measles incidence
1 March 2019, 09:52 VIDEO DIGEST February 2019
28 February 2019, 22:02 Constitution Court’s decision: all cases of illicit enrichment will be closed
27 February 2019, 19:24 Scandal at Eurovision-2019 national selection: Who is going to represent Ukraine in Israel?
- UKRAINE TOP 21 May 2019, 08:06 Zelensky becomes Supreme Commander-in-Chief of Armed Forces of Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 21 May 2019, 08:47 Government's representative to Verkhovna Rada Denysenko resigns
- POLITICS 20 May 2019, 10:48 BREAKING: Zelensky claims to dismiss Ukrainian Parliament
- UKRAINE TOP 20 May 2019, 17:57 Ukraine’s Prime Minister Groysman resigns
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20 May 2019, 14:13 One Ukrainian soldier wounded in Donbas on Monday, another wounded day before