Canada and Great Britain will jointly train Ukrainian soldiers. This was reported by the Prime Ministers of two countries Justin Trudeau and Theresa May.
According to Canadian leader, this will help counter Russian aggression in Eastern Europe. All participants will be able to improve battle skills, he said.
Currently, two hundred Canadian and a hundred of British military instructors are constantly working in Ukraine.
The countries also plan to hold joint training in Latvia in October.
15:30, 18 September Poroshenko to propose Donbas peacekeepers initiative at UN General Assembly
14:56, 18 September Ukraine, U.S. block Russian resolution on UN peacekeepers in Donbas
16:33, 15 September Airforce drills in Northwestern Ukraine
16:21, 15 September Donbas suffers from humanitarian disaster, - Poroshenko
17:06, 14 September West-2017 military drills kicked off n Russia, Belarus
- SOCIETY 08:46, 11 December Snowy Kyiv: Over 300 vehicles currently removing snow from roadways
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:14, 11 December Stanytsia Luhanska checkpoint resumes working
- RUSSIA 09:30, 11 December Russian long distance trains to bypass Ukraine
- POLITICS 08:02, 11 December U.S. concerned over North Korea possibly obtaining biological weapons
- POLITICS 10:56, 11 December Japan, South Korea, U.S. conduct drills to practice tracking of North Korean missiles