A group of unknown assailants attacked the production unit of 112 Ukraine TV channel; the team was filming a story about illegal wood production in Zolochiv village, Kharkiv region. The team's car had its tires punctured and assailants threatened to beat them up.
The reporter managed to call the police and go live - moments before he was attacked by the workers of the local forestry, as he put it. The police reached the site but did not interfere.
Soon, the attacked reporter received first aid and managed to contact the editorial staff. 112 Ukraine TV channel demands a proper reaction of law enforcement agencies, investigation of the incident and responsibility for those behind the attack.
27 August 2019, 18:54 Zelensky's 100 days in office of president of Ukraine
23 August 2019, 18:23 Flag Day in Ukraine; President Zelensky honors army units
22 August 2019, 18:53 Area around bridge in Stanytsia Luhanska cleared of explosives
20 August 2019, 19:17 Ukrainian peacekeepers hold nighttime drills in Democratic Republic of Congo
20 August 2019, 19:14 1986 Chornobyl disaster: first classified U.S. intelligence report released
16 August 2019, 20:09 Ukrainian tank crews held combat drills in Donbas
- SOCIETY 12 December 2019, 09:56 Two more bodies found under rubble of Odesa College
- POLITICS 12 December 2019, 08:05 GUAM Summit to take place in Kyiv on December 12
- SPORT 12 December 2019, 10:34 Dynamo Kyiv to face Lugano FC in Europa League match
- SOCIETY 12 December 2019, 08:41 European politicians condemn opening of case against Poroshenko
- SOCIETY 12 December 2019, 09:18 Number of patients with ARVI increased by more than 20 thousand people