Ulyana Suprun, the Ukrainian reform-driven medic, will be serving as the Acting Health Minister again. The district court of Kyiv made the respective decision, which canceled the previous one that had removed her from the office.
The government reinstated Suprun, allowing her to sign the documents about drug procurement and provision. She also has the right to send Ukrainian citizens for treatment abroad.
13 February 2019, 18:50 Ukrainian sailors need treatment in civil hospitals, - Russian ombudswoman
13 February 2019, 18:49 Russian officers manage action of occupants in Donbas, - Ukrainian diplomat
11 February 2019, 18:48 Kateryna Handziuk case: prosecutors suspect official of organizing murder
11 February 2019, 18:45 Berlinale 2019: filmmakers ask Russia to release Sentsov
8 February 2019, 18:42 Ukraine comes first in Europe in measles morbidity ranking
8 February 2019, 18:36 Two Ukrainian political prisoners mark birthdays in Russian jail
- RUSSIA 18 April 2019, 13:13 Russia bans export of petroleum, petroleum products to Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 18 April 2019, 12:51 Ukraine had chances to defend Crimea in 2014, - Armed Forces General Staff Chief
- UKRAINE TOP 18 April 2019, 11:01 Zelensky wants to legalize medical marijuana, prostitution
- UKRAINE TOP 18 April 2019, 08:59 Debates at Olimpiyskiy: NTU Chairman tells about organization
- UKRAINE TOP 18 April 2019, 12:24 Russia’s FSB, GRU should be recognized as terrorist organizations, - official