The first meeting in person. Leaders of Ukraine and Russia, Volodymyr Zelensky and Vladimir Putin will have a bilateral meeting in Paris. The conversation will take place immediately after the Normandy Four meeting. It remains unknown how long the conversation would last.
Meanwhile, thousands of protesters gathered for a timeless rally at the Presidential Office in Kyiv. They demand that Zelensky protect Ukraine's national interests in the face of the Russian aggression.
9 December 2019, 15:02 Zelensky voices out Ukraine’s Kyiv points at Normandy Summit in Paris
4 December 2019, 18:47 Ukraine's Zelensky meets with Löfven, brings up topic of control over border with Russia
4 December 2019, 17:08 VIDEO DIGEST November 2019
3 December 2019, 19:51 NATO summit kicked off in London
2 December 2019, 19:00 State Bureau of Investigation of Ukraine may get authorized to look into Euromaidan cases
29 November 2019, 18:03 Neptune cruise missile successfully tested in Ukraine
- UA & EU 23 September 2020, 08:04 No threat for EU-Ukraine visa-free regime, - Borrell
- UKRAINE TOP 22 September 2020, 18:22 Ukrainian to become the first female conductor of prestigious German opera festival
- SOCIETY 22 September 2020, 19:45 Tortures, inhuman treatment by law enforcers constantly observed in Ukraine, - UN
- UA & EU 22 September 2020, 19:06 Zelensky, Borrell discuss creation of negotiation platform for liberation of Crimea
- RUSSIA 22 September 2020, 21:56 CIA blames Putin for leading campaign for Biden's discreditation before elections in U.S.