The European Union added nine organizers of the so-called elections in occupied Donbas to the sanction list. The measures include travel ban and asset freeze, meaning that those responsible cannot enter any EU member state and all of their assets in the EU are frozen.
The decision was made public in the EU Official Journal. Earlier, the European Union called the voting on November 11 illegal and did not recognize it.
10 December 2018, 18:41 Sentsov to be transferred from hospital back to prison cell
7 December 2018, 17:55 Germany offers to extend OSCE SMM mandate to Azov Sea waters
7 December 2018, 17:54 Russia’s Navy corvette arrives in Sevastopol in occupied Crimea
6 December 2018, 20:01 Russia breaches international law during Kerch Strait incident, - U.S. Envoy in UN
6 December 2018, 20:00 No more Ukraine-Russia Friendship Treaty
6 December 2018, 19:58 December 6 marks Ukrainian Army Day
- POLITICS 20 February 2019, 13:48 More and more Israeli citizens banned from entering Ukraine, - State Border Guard spokesman
- UKRAINE TOP 20 February 2019, 10:13 Five years later: Ukraine remembers Heavenly Hundred
- UKRAINE TOP 20 February 2019, 08:04 Three wounded Ukrainian sailors to be sent for examination in hospital, - ombudswoman
- UKRAINE TOP 20 February 2019, 11:52 Poroshenko offers Parliament to admit foreign military to take part in multinational drills
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20 February 2019, 08:47 Donbas: 16 attacks on Ukrainian positions, three servicemen wounded