Sukhoi Su-27 fighter of Ukraine's Air Force crashed in Vinnytsia region, central Ukraine on Tuesday. The press service of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reported that both pilots deceased.
One of them was a seasoned officer of Ukrainian Air Force, the other pilot served with the U.S. National Guard. The aircraft participated in the international drills Clear Sky 2018. It belonged to a Tactical Aviation Brigade based in Myrhorod, Poltava region, central Ukraine.
The military leadership ruled that the exercise should stop because of the tragedy. The investigation is underway.
16 October 2018, 21:41 Warehouses in Ichnia could be destroyed via cell phone, - Chief Military Prosecutor
16 October 2018, 21:39 Russian Orthodox Church on its way to self-isolation, - Poroshenko
12 October 2018, 18:49 European Parliament collects signatures in support of repressed Ukrainian TV channels
12 October 2018, 18:47 Ukraine to have unified local Orthodox Church, - Patriarch Filaret
11 October 2018, 19:19 New emission of toxic chemicals in Crimea
11 October 2018, 19:16 Mine clearance at ammo stocks in Ichnia almost over, - Defense Ministry
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 20:42 Martial law will not be extended unless large-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine begins, - Poroshenko
- SPORT 16 December 2018, 15:56 Ukrainian swimmer Mykhailo Romanchuk wins gold at World Championships in China
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 16:43 Ukrainian border guard missing on border with Moldova found dead
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 19:56 President instructs to check all civil servants for presence of relatives with Russian citizenship
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 18:19 Tomos about autocephalous Ukrainian Orthodox Church to be solemnly presented on Christmas Eve