One of the world’s largest air shows started in Dubai. Manufacturers from over 50 countries across the globe present their latest developments in civil and military aviation.
Ukraine, for its part, presents two transport aircrafts – An-132 and An-70. Immediately after the show’s opening ceremony, Emirates air company announced that they made a large-scale deal, buying 40 Boeing planes from the U.S. The contract is valued at the sum of roughly USD 15 billion.
The Dubai air show will be running until November 16.
17:47, 7 November IOC considers banning Russian anthem and flag at Winter Olympics 2018
17:27, 7 November Ukraine tests domestically made ammunition, ready for mass production
13:08, 1 November VIDEO DIGEST October 2017
- UA & EU 19:55, 17 January EU has to increase its resilience to Russian propaganda, - MEPs
- POLITICS 15:38, 17 January Ukrainian army prepares to put U.S. Javelins into service, - General Staff
- UA & EU 13:36, 17 January Ukraine did not violate terms of visa-free regime, - European Parliament
- UKRAINE TOP 15:21, 17 January One more person died due to measles in Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 14:37, 17 January Naftogaz to purchase attractively priced Russian gas in 2018