Ukrainian political prisoner Volodymyr Balukh has been transferred from his cell to the prison hospital. The man has been serving time at a penal colony in Tver oblast, the local Ombudsman's office reported. Journalist Viktoria Ivleva told the press about his current health conditions, assuming that he had a trouble with his kidneys.
The information has not yet been confirmed officially, and Balukh's lawyer Olga Dinze waits for the permission to visit him. Balukh has been staying in detention since 2016; he was found guilty of the illegal storage of ammunition.
31 May 2019, 18:54 Helicopter crash in northern Ukraine: black box revealed on crash site
30 May 2019, 18:56 Security checks to take place in all mines of Ukraine
30 May 2019, 18:55 Four men die in military helicopter crash in northern Ukraine
29 May 2019, 18:12 Scandalous politician Mikheil Saakashvili returns to Ukraine
28 May 2019, 18:16 Ukrainian Navy maneuvers in Sea of Azov
- UKRAINE TOP 21 August 2019, 18:56 President’s Office announces delay of fines for cars with foreign registration
- UKRAINE TOP 21 August 2019, 16:16 Name of new prime minister to be announced on August 29
- UKRAINE TOP 21 August 2019, 15:01 Russia releases political prisoner Ternovsky due to end of imprisonment
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21 August 2019, 11:41 Ukraine's army aviation, AA defense units hold drills in Donetsk region
- UKRAINE TOP 21 August 2019, 16:42 Russia ready to send Ukrainian prisoners back to Ukraine, - media