More than 3,000 peaceful residents passed away in eastern Ukraine since April 2014, when Donbas conflict started. Another 9,000 were wounded. These figures are included in the report of the UN.
It also says that 3.5 million people need assistance as those who suffered its consequences. The document also mentions a division line that appeared in Donbas during the conflict; 400 kilometers of the line shut off the access to infrastructure and basic services.
31 October 2019, 18:56 Russian occupants keep attacking Petrivske in Donetsk region
31 October 2019, 17:11 VIDEO DIGEST October 2019
23 October 2019, 22:54 Donbas war veteran dies in hand grenade explosion in Kyiv
21 October 2019, 19:27 U.S. Island-class patrol boats delivered to Ukraine
17 October 2019, 18:04 Former political prisoner from Ukraine to sue Russia in ECHR
- FINANCE 23 February 2020, 18:05 Ukraine to purchase missile weapons for about 95 mln dollars in 2020
- POLITICS 23 February 2020, 17:21 Ukraine initiates new evacuation of its citizens from Wuhan
- FINANCE 23 February 2020, 18:53 Director of one of Ukroboronprom defence concern plants detained for bribery
- SOCIETY 23 February 2020, 15:47 Coronavirus cases exceeded 100 in Italy
- SOCIETY 23 February 2020, 14:01 Hosted in Ukraine evacuee from Wuhan diagnosed with chronic disease, not coronavirus