The Ukrainian parliament preliminarily approved the decision to reduce the number of MPs from 450 to 300. The lawmakers also offer to add to the Constitution the norm of proportional electoral system. This foresees that there will be no voting in single-constituency districts.
Now, the Constitution Court will be considering these changes. The respective bill has yet to score 300 votes in the Parliament in order to be passed.
3 February 2020, 18:53 Two patients return from China to Ukraine, get tested for coronavirus
31 January 2020, 22:06 VIDEO DIGEST January 2020
31 January 2020, 17:35 Zelensky urges U.S. to boost efforts in seeking ways to solve Donbas Conflict
31 January 2020, 17:32 Ukraine expects to get systems to detect coronavirus
30 January 2020, 21:50 Ukraine to get visa free regime with UK, - President Zelensky’s decree
30 January 2020, 21:47 Chinese coronavirus: Evacuation of Ukrainians from China underway
- POLITICS 16 May 2021, 20:36 UN Security Council holds meeting on Israel-Palestine conflict
- POLITICS 16 May 2021, 21:22 "Threat has not passed": Foreign Minister said Russia did not withdraw troops from Ukrainian border
- POLITICS 16 May 2021, 22:09 Pope Francis reacts to escalation of conflict between Israel and Palestine
- POLITICS 16 May 2021, 18:12 Gas stations suspend sale of premium fuel due to state regulation of prices
- UKRAINE TOP 16 May 2021, 13:28 Zelensky honors memory of victims of political repression