Art from debris of war. Our next story of the CloseEast112 project is about Oleksandr Moiseyenko from Severodonetsk. He transforms twisted metal into original sculptures. After the war began in his hometown he became a volunteer. He started repairing military equipment and creating memorial signs from the fragments of enemy shells.
As part of the project CloseEast112, we go on telling about people who make Donbass better for fellow countrymen and closer to the whole country. This film is presented by the 112 Ukraine TV channel in the framework of the project with the Ukraine Confidence Building Initiative (UCBI II), funded by the US agency of international development USAID. It is devoted to the people of Donbas region who have managed to change their lives in spite of the war unfolding in Eastern Ukraine.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:17, 25 June Donbas militants continue to hold 113 Ukrainian hostages, - Security Service
- POLITICS 13:41, 25 June Russia’s Federal Penitentiary Service recognizes Sentsov as citizen of Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:27, 25 June 3,224 prisoners released from occupied territories since beginning of Donbas Conflict
- POLITICS 11:51, 25 June PACE to hold debates on Ukrainian political prisoners in Russia on June 28
- RUSSIA 14:42, 25 June Nord Stream 2 construction: Denmark intentionally drags time, Russia says