An image of Ukrainian film director Oleg Sentsov showed up at Krymskiy Bridge in the downtown Moscow. Russian photographer Viktoriya Ivleva posted this on Facebook.
As is known, the movie maker and political prisoner continues his hunger strike in Labytnangi penal colony, northern Russia; he’s been starving for 87 days in a row.
Previously, the Russian court found him guilty of preparing terrorist acts in the occupied Crimea and sentenced him to 20 years in the high-security penal colony. Sentsov’s lawyer Dmytro Dinze said that the Russian authorities are not going to release Sentsov in the near future.
Dinze also added that his health conditions are now worsening, but the film director remains stubborn, demanding to release him and the rest of Ukrainian political prisoners.
8 August 2018, 18:18 Boxing: Ukraine's Lomachenko tops BWAA rank again
7 August 2018, 17:26 Some 200 Ukrainian sailors in detention in Greece, Italy
6 August 2018, 19:51 Political prisoner Oleksandr Kostenko released, returns home from Russia
6 August 2018, 18:42 Ukraine's airforces hold drills timed to anniversary of service branch
2 August 2018, 18:47 One of Crimea's largest rivers dries out
2 August 2018, 18:42 Ukrainian MPs Savchenko, Ruban may be judged this year already, - prosecutor general
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21 September 2018, 12:55 Third Prime Minister of Ukraine Vitaliy Masol dies
- POLITICS 21 September 2018, 09:30 U.S. imposes sanctions against Russian entities, individuals related to defense industry
- FINANCE 21 September 2018, 12:01 SAP Head submits petition to lift immunity of people's deputy Mosiychuk
- UKRAINE TOP 21 September 2018, 11:21 Issuance of Hungarian passports in Zakarpattia challenge for national security - Ukraine's Foreign Minister
- SOCIETY 21 September 2018, 08:04 Mass poisoning after field irrigation in Ternopil region