Andriy Antonenko, the suspect in the murder of Pavlo Sheremet, remains to be in custody with no right for bail until the end of January. Kyiv Appeal Court declined motion of Antonenko’s defense.
It is worth noting that Antonenko was arrested on December 12. According to the investigation, volunteer-musician, alongside with another suspect – Yulia Kuzmenko, placed the explosive device under journalist’s car. It exploded in the center of Kyiv three years ago.
19 December 2019, 19:01 Protests in Kyiv: Activists demand not to pass law on land sale market in Ukraine
19 December 2019, 19:00 Minsk Talks parties to try and agree on prisoners exchange
18 December 2019, 17:52 UN General Assembly considers draft resolution on protection of human rights in Crimea
18 December 2019, 17:46 Ukrainian lawmakers support restriction of parliamentary immunity
17 December 2019, 18:52 Protests against opening land market in Ukraine; dozens of protesters detained
16 December 2019, 19:04 Ukrainian athletes win overall standings in Sambo World Cup in Russia
- UA & EU 23 September 2020, 08:04 No threat for EU-Ukraine visa-free regime, - Borrell
- UKRAINE TOP 22 September 2020, 18:22 Ukrainian to become the first female conductor of prestigious German opera festival
- SOCIETY 22 September 2020, 19:45 Tortures, inhuman treatment by law enforcers constantly observed in Ukraine, - UN
- UA & EU 22 September 2020, 19:06 Zelensky, Borrell discuss creation of negotiation platform for liberation of Crimea
- RUSSIA 22 September 2020, 21:56 CIA blames Putin for leading campaign for Biden's discreditation before elections in U.S.