The two-day NATO summit began in Great Britain. US leader Donald Trump and Canadian Premier Justin Trudeau arrived in London, where the Alliance member countries negotiate funding issues. Previously, Trump criticized the governments of Alliance member countries, specifically Germany, saying they did not contribute enough funds to the joint defense budget.
Earlier, Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg presented the new formula of co-funding of the Alliance, which features a reduced share of the U.S. Instead, the European Allies will increase their expenditures. The Summit members will also discuss the issues related to the conflict in Donbas and the implementation of Minsk agreements.
2 December 2019, 19:00 State Bureau of Investigation of Ukraine may get authorized to look into Euromaidan cases
29 November 2019, 18:03 Neptune cruise missile successfully tested in Ukraine
28 November 2019, 17:57 OSCE officially confirms disengagement of troops in Zolote
27 November 2019, 14:35 Ukrainian parliament to consider implementation of transplantology
22 November 2019, 17:23 Ukraine marks Day of Dignity and Freedom
- SOCIETY 26 February 2020, 08:04 First case of COVID-19 reported in Romania
- POLITICS 26 February 2020, 08:48 U.S. introduced sanctions against 13 companies for supporting Iran missile program, - Pompeo
- SOCIETY 25 February 2020, 22:27 Ukrainian hospitalized after returning from Italy, medics suspect coronavirus
- SOCIETY 25 February 2020, 19:33 Police detain four suspected organizers of Novi Sanzhary protests
- UKRAINE TOP 25 February 2020, 18:12 Russia releases Ukrainian fishermen, captured in Azov Sea