The militants of occupied Donbas disrupted the mine clearance process near the Mariinka checkpoint. The HQ of the Joint Forces Operation reported this citing the Ukrainian side of the Joint Coordination and Control Center.
The Ukrainian military planned to close the road traffic through the checkpoint on December 27. However, the day before the scheduled works, Russian mercenaries informed the OSCE that no safety guarantees will be provided for the engineers working in the area. Thus, they disregarded their own commitments once again.
21 December 2018, 18:55 Ukraine’s Sentsov discharged from medical unit in Russia prison
21 December 2018, 18:54 Ukraine gets 1.4 billion-dollar loan from IMF
20 December 2018, 19:12 Ukrainian lawmakers squabble over law on registration of religious authorities
19 December 2018, 19:06 Extra sanctions against Russia possible, - Volker
18 December 2018, 22:45 Ukrainian documentary about Donbas runs for Oscar
18 December 2018, 22:44 British naval vessel enters Black Sea waters
- POLITICS 20 February 2019, 13:48 More and more Israeli citizens banned from entering Ukraine, - State Border Guard spokesman
- UKRAINE TOP 20 February 2019, 10:13 Five years later: Ukraine remembers Heavenly Hundred
- UKRAINE TOP 20 February 2019, 08:04 Three wounded Ukrainian sailors to be sent for examination in hospital, - ombudswoman
- UKRAINE TOP 20 February 2019, 11:52 Poroshenko offers Parliament to admit foreign military to take part in multinational drills
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20 February 2019, 08:47 Donbas: 16 attacks on Ukrainian positions, three servicemen wounded