Prime Minister of Ukraine Oleksiy Honcharuk filed the resignation letter and handed it over to President Volodymyr Zelensky. The official said it himself during the question hour on Friday. The Ukrainian Premier filed the letter of resignation after a recent wiretapping scandal.
Ukrainian media leaked the embarrassing conversation among Honcharuk, ministers of his Cabinet, members of the President's Office and National Bank officials. The interlocutors discussed the ways how to explain President Zelensky the pros and cons of the declining dollar exchange rate. Apparently, the officials referred to Zelensky's poor economic education.
15 January 2020, 15:52 Man detained after filming downing of Ukrainian aircraft in Iran
14 January 2020, 18:14 Arrests in Iran due to downing of Ukrainian civilian aircraft
13 January 2020, 16:13 Suspect in murder of volunteer Amina Okuyeva detained, - Ukraine's Interior Ministry
10 January 2020, 19:05 Ukraine demands that Iran left international experts investigate PS752 crash
8 January 2020, 19:00 11 Ukrainians died as Ukraine’s passenger aircraft crashes in Iran
- SOCIETY 20 January 2021, 18:00 Ukrainian court sentences murderer of Dasha Lukyanenko to 15 years in prison
- POLITICS 20 January 2021, 19:30 Biden sworn in as 46th US president
- POLITICS 20 January 2021, 16:15 Trump officially leaves White House, departs to Joint Base Andrews
- POLITICS 20 January 2021, 13:13 German Bilfinger SE Company leaves Nord Stream 2 amid U.S. sanctions threat
- SOCIETY 20 January 2021, 20:11 Rare natural phenomenon known as halo observed in Kryvyi Rih (photo)