Downtown Kyiv is blocked because of the rally, as people stand against the opening of land sale market in Ukraine. Over 200 agrarians and members of the far-right National Corps hold flags and banners, standing next to the Parliament building in the Ukrainian capital.
The activists demand a meeting with Parliament Speaker Dmytro Razumkov, asking him to hear their demands not to open the land market. The policemen and the National Guard maintain public security in the area.
19 December 2019, 19:00 Minsk Talks parties to try and agree on prisoners exchange
18 December 2019, 17:52 UN General Assembly considers draft resolution on protection of human rights in Crimea
18 December 2019, 17:46 Ukrainian lawmakers support restriction of parliamentary immunity
17 December 2019, 18:52 Protests against opening land market in Ukraine; dozens of protesters detained
16 December 2019, 19:04 Ukrainian athletes win overall standings in Sambo World Cup in Russia
16 December 2019, 19:01 Parliament to consider Zelensky’s draft law on decentralization in Ukraine
- SOCIETY 15 July 2020, 10:13 836 new cases of Covid-19 in Ukraine over 24 hours
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14 July 2020, 21:06 Law enforcers investigate murder of Ukraine's combat medic in Donbas
- POLITICS 14 July 2020, 18:57 People spend more than 24 hours near Novotroitske checkpoint
- POLITICS 15 July 2020, 08:04 MH17 case: Netherlands provide extra update on lawsuit against Russia in ECHR
- SOCIETY 15 July 2020, 08:47 Occupant authorities of Crimea cancel mandatory observation after entering peninsula