Another round of Minsk peace talks took place in the capital of Belarus. Darka Olifer, the press secretary of Ukraine’s representative and ex-president Leonid Kuchma reported this on Facebook.
According to Iryna Gerashchenko, Ukrainian envoy in the humanitarian subdivision, the question of release of Ukrainian prisoners of war in Donbas may be finally solved during today’s session.
Yuriy Tandyt, the counselor of Ukraine’s security service, said that the government is ready to exchange 74 of its citizens on 306 members of pro-Russian armed units in Donbas.
21:13, 28 November Last meeting with Surkov was 'step back', - Volker
21:11, 28 November Ukraine-NATO inter-parliamentary council gathers in Brussels
16:52, 27 November Lithuania could pass Ukraine weaponry, ammunition worth EUR 2 million
16:47, 27 November EU sanctions against Russia could be lifted, - Jagland
16:56, 24 November Europe should open its eyes to Russian aggression, - May
16:31, 24 November Brussels hosts Eastern Partnership summit
- UA & EU 19:55, 17 January EU has to increase its resilience to Russian propaganda, - MEPs
- POLITICS 15:38, 17 January Ukrainian army prepares to put U.S. Javelins into service, - General Staff
- UA & EU 13:36, 17 January Ukraine did not violate terms of visa-free regime, - European Parliament
- UKRAINE TOP 15:21, 17 January One more person died due to measles in Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 14:37, 17 January Naftogaz to purchase attractively priced Russian gas in 2018