The European court canceled last year's personal sanctions against Ukraine's ex-president Viktor Yanukovych. However, the restrictions approved in March this year will remain in place until March 2020. European Truth agency reported this with reference to the decision of the EU General Court.
Earlier, the press secretary of ex-President’s son Yuriy Kirasyr said that the European court lifted sanctions against the runaway president for 2018-2019.
24 September 2019, 18:20 Trump says Duda he never threatened Ukraine to cancel military aid
23 September 2019, 20:06 Trump confirms he discussed Biden in Ukraine call
23 September 2019, 20:04 Zelensky signs president impeachment law
20 September 2019, 18:51 U.S. Congress House of Representatives approves USD 250 million-worth military aid for Ukraine
19 September 2019, 19:15 Trump, Zelensky to meet during UN General Assembly in New York next week
19 September 2019, 19:14 Donbas: Russian mercenaries set positions in areas of supposed disengagement of troops
- UKRAINE TOP 12 December 2019, 12:36 Ukraine’s parliament extends law on Donbas status for another year
- SOCIETY 12 December 2019, 09:56 Two more bodies found under rubble of Odesa College
- POLITICS 12 December 2019, 12:54 Crimean Tatar Mejlis Head Chubarov was held in Bucharest Airport for three hours
- POLITICS 12 December 2019, 08:05 GUAM Summit to take place in Kyiv on December 12
- SPORT 12 December 2019, 10:34 Dynamo Kyiv to face Lugano FC in Europa League match