Lefortovo district court in Moscow ruled that the 12 Ukrainian sailors detained in Kerch Strait will remain in the remand centre until April 24.
The remaining twelve are expecting the court's decision. Some of the detainees refused to testify, only calling their names and ranks. Their relatives were allowed to see the sailors.
11 January 2019, 23:23 U.S. Special Prosecutor checks Ukrainian citizens at Trump’s inauguration
11 January 2019, 23:21 Court over Ukrainian sailors in Russia will not start this year, - lawyer
10 January 2019, 18:59 Ukrainian political prisoner Panov may be transported to Russia’s Omsk
10 January 2019, 18:56 Ukrainian detainee returns from Iran, exchanged for convicted Iranian spy
9 January 2019, 17:48 IMF demands Ukraine to raise gas prices in May 2019
9 January 2019, 17:43 All Ecumenical Patriarchate members sign Tomos for autocephaly of Ukraine
- POLITICS 20 February 2019, 13:48 More and more Israeli citizens banned from entering Ukraine, - State Border Guard spokesman
- UKRAINE TOP 20 February 2019, 10:13 Five years later: Ukraine remembers Heavenly Hundred
- UKRAINE TOP 20 February 2019, 08:04 Three wounded Ukrainian sailors to be sent for examination in hospital, - ombudswoman
- UKRAINE TOP 20 February 2019, 11:52 Poroshenko offers Parliament to admit foreign military to take part in multinational drills
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20 February 2019, 08:47 Donbas: 16 attacks on Ukrainian positions, three servicemen wounded