The U.S. has introduced sanctions against seven persons and four entities that are part of the foreign influence network tied with Russia and Andriy Derkach.
Among sanctioned individuals, there are seven Ukrainians.
Former Ukrainian Government officials Konstantin Kulyk, Oleksandr Onyshchenko, Andriy Telizhenko, and current Ukraine Member of Parliament Oleksandr Dubinsky have publicly appeared or affiliated themselves with Derkach through the coordinated dissemination and promotion of fraudulent and unsubstantiated allegations involving a U.S. political candidate. They have made repeated public statements to advance disinformation narratives that U.S. government officials have engaged in corrupt dealings in Ukraine. These efforts are consistent with and in support of Derkach’s efforts, acting as an agent of the Russian intelligence services, to influence the 2020 U.S. Presidential election.
12 January 2021, 17:34 Moldovan President Maia Sandu pays an official visit to Kyiv
11 January 2021, 17:16 "From Khabarovsk to Brest, dictatorship has no place!": Mass rallies take place in Belarus
7 December 2020, 17:11 VIDEO DIGEST November 2020 in Ukraine
3 August 2020, 17:55 VIDEO DIGEST JULY 2020 in Ukraine
2 July 2020, 15:16 VIDEO DIGEST JUNE 2020 in Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 27 October 2021, 14:30 Train cars derail in Zhytomyr region, trains delayed
- SOCIETY 27 October 2021, 12:58 WADA blames Ukraine's anti-doping centre for breaching order of testing, investigation
- POLITICS 27 October 2021, 12:50 Europol detains 150 suspected in darknet crimes all over the world
- UKRAINE CRISIS 27 October 2021, 08:04 Ukraine's military deploys Bayraktar strike drone in Donbas for first time
- SOCIETY 27 October 2021, 17:41 Ukraine's ombudswoman hopes Georgian authorities allow Ukrainian doctor to meet with Saakashvili