The Ukrainian parliament has passed the law that cuts down the excise taxes for cars’ customs clearance. Previously, the law banned clearing the vehicles older than eight years of age.
According to Nina Yuzhanina, the head of the respective parliamentary committee, the current age limit makes 15 years. The tax rate for the vehicles with electricity-driven engines is set at 100 Euros per one engine.
The law also foresees three months-long period when the car may be cleared for half the tax rate. That, however, only concerns the cases when a citizen brings one car from the EU, intended for his own personal use.
7 November 2018, 21:24 Kyiv-based St. Andrew’s Church transferred to Ecumenical Patriarchate
7 November 2018, 21:22 Farewell ceremony for Kateryna Handziuk took place in Kherson city
5 November 2018, 18:43 Ukrainian Army Aviation practiced in downing enemy AA defense, attacking ground targets
5 November 2018, 18:32 French senators go to Kyiv to support 112 Ukraine, NewsOne TV channels
5 November 2018, 18:09 Ukrainian civil activist dies at hospital months after acid attack
2 November 2018, 19:17 Ukraine-Qatar visa free regime takes effect
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 20:42 Martial law will not be extended unless large-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine begins, - Poroshenko
- SPORT 16 December 2018, 15:56 Ukrainian swimmer Mykhailo Romanchuk wins gold at World Championships in China
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 16:43 Ukrainian border guard missing on border with Moldova found dead
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 19:56 President instructs to check all civil servants for presence of relatives with Russian citizenship
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 18:19 Tomos about autocephalous Ukrainian Orthodox Church to be solemnly presented on Christmas Eve