Three Russian ships entered the waters of Azov Sea. The crew of Korets, Ukrainian Navy tug boat reported that having spotted the vessels. One of these was Krasnodar, the sentry ship of the Border Guard of Russia's Federal Security Service.
The Russian ship approached the tug boat, and then made the distance quickly, along with the other two vessels. Russian combat aviation was on duty, too, but the Ukrainian tug boat managed to complete its mission and return to base safely.
11 March 2019, 18:53 Police detain two provocateurs after weekend brawls in central Ukraine
6 March 2019, 18:53 Ukrainian military destroys enemy firing point in Svitlodarsk area
6 March 2019, 18:52 Azov package of sanctions against Russia approved in Brussels
5 March 2019, 19:15 Ukrainian defense enterprise officials charged with embezzlement
5 March 2019, 19:13 U.S. extends sanctions against Russia for Kremlin’s aggression in Ukraine
4 March 2019, 19:51 Ukraine’s special forces hold drills in Donbas
- RUSSIA 18 April 2019, 13:13 Russia bans export of petroleum, petroleum products to Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 18 April 2019, 12:51 Ukraine had chances to defend Crimea in 2014, - Armed Forces General Staff Chief
- UKRAINE TOP 18 April 2019, 11:01 Zelensky wants to legalize medical marijuana, prostitution
- UKRAINE TOP 18 April 2019, 08:59 Debates at Olimpiyskiy: NTU Chairman tells about organization
- UKRAINE TOP 18 April 2019, 12:24 Russia’s FSB, GRU should be recognized as terrorist organizations, - official