U.S. leader Donald Trump has extended anti-Russian sanctions over the annexation of Ukrainian Crimea, which Washington introduced in 2014. The respective message may be found on the website of the White House.
The explanatory note says that Russia carries on trying to undermine the democratic processes in Ukraine, threatening peace, stability and territorial integrity of Ukraine and posing a threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States.
26 February 2020, 18:50 Netherlands classify names of MH17 downing witnesses, - media
25 February 2020, 19:11 Covid-19 epidemic: Security measures boosted on Ukraine-Hungary border
24 February 2020, 18:52 Chinese medics claim to have developed vaccine against Covid-19
21 February 2020, 20:28 Covid-19 hysteria: Protests in central Ukraine over, citizens under quarantine
20 February 2020, 19:08 Ukraine pays tribute to Heavenly Hundred Heroes
17 February 2020, 18:21 Ukraine ‘not ready for direct dialogue’ with self-styled republics in Donbas, - Russia
- POLITICS 16 May 2021, 20:36 UN Security Council holds meeting on Israel-Palestine conflict
- POLITICS 16 May 2021, 21:22 "Threat has not passed": Foreign Minister said Russia did not withdraw troops from Ukrainian border
- POLITICS 16 May 2021, 22:09 Pope Francis reacts to escalation of conflict between Israel and Palestine
- POLITICS 16 May 2021, 18:12 Gas stations suspend sale of premium fuel due to state regulation of prices
- UKRAINE TOP 16 May 2021, 13:28 Zelensky honors memory of victims of political repression