In Kyiv, the National Guard is holding a competition to determine the best crew of the armoured vehicle. Almost 20 crews are taking part in the competition finals.
The National Guard conduct such tournament for the second year in a raw to honor the armoured vehicle gunner Maksym Mushta.
On August 17, 2014, he participated in the elimination of militants in the city of Yasynuva near Donetsk. His battle vehicle came under artillery fire. The fighter died. In the same year, he was posthumously awarded the Order of ‘For Courage’ of the third grade.
17 August 2018, 18:58 No losses for Ukrainian railroad after restriction of passenger traffic with Russia
16 August 2018, 19:09 Heavy rain, hail, downpour hits Kyiv again
15 August 2018, 18:54 Ukraine’s Special Forces parachute teams train over Black Sea
15 August 2018, 18:51 Field training exercise with multiple rocket launchers "Hurricane" held in the JFO zone
14 August 2018, 20:21 Protest in support of Tornado ex-fighters takes place near pre-trial detention center
- UKRAINE TOP 21 September 2018, 14:14 Ukraine's Foreign Ministry sends note to Russia on non-extension of Friendship Treaty
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21 September 2018, 12:55 Third Prime Minister of Ukraine Vitaliy Masol dies
- FINANCE 21 September 2018, 12:01 SAP Head submits petition to lift immunity of people's deputy Mosiychuk
- UKRAINE TOP 21 September 2018, 11:21 Issuance of Hungarian passports in Zakarpattia challenge for national security - Ukraine's Foreign Minister
- SOCIETY 21 September 2018, 08:04 Mass poisoning after field irrigation in Ternopil region