The Netherlands decided to classify the names of 12 witnesses in the case of MH17 disaster. Another one's request was denied. Previously, the investigation team reported that they found a witness who saw the moment of the missile launch.
As is known, Boeing 777 of Malaysian Airlines was downed over the occupied Donbas in summer 2014. None of 298 people aboard survived the disaster.
Main Prosecutor of the Netherlands Fred Westerbeke claimed that the investigation left no doubts: the plane was hit by the missile fired from Buk M1, the Russian-made anti-aircraft missile launcher. Four defendants in the case faced respective charges, and the first court session is supposed to take place on March 9.
25 February 2020, 19:11 Covid-19 epidemic: Security measures boosted on Ukraine-Hungary border
24 February 2020, 18:52 Chinese medics claim to have developed vaccine against Covid-19
21 February 2020, 20:28 Covid-19 hysteria: Protests in central Ukraine over, citizens under quarantine
20 February 2020, 19:08 Ukraine pays tribute to Heavenly Hundred Heroes
17 February 2020, 18:21 Ukraine ‘not ready for direct dialogue’ with self-styled republics in Donbas, - Russia
12 February 2020, 18:54 Law enforcers summon Ukrainian MP for interrogation for ‘threatening’ president
- POLITICS 21 January 2021, 08:06 Russia ready for dialogue with U.S. on medium-range, short-range missiles
- POLITICS 20 January 2021, 19:30 Biden sworn in as 46th US president
- POLITICS 20 January 2021, 16:15 Trump officially leaves White House, departs to Joint Base Andrews
- SOCIETY 20 January 2021, 18:00 Ukrainian court sentences murderer of Dasha Lukyanenko to 15 years in prison
- POLITICS 20 January 2021, 13:13 German Bilfinger SE Company leaves Nord Stream 2 amid U.S. sanctions threat