Four Ukrainian military airmen lost their lives in the crash of a Mil Mi-8 helicopter in Rivne region, northern Ukraine. Officials from the Defense Ministry, General Staff of the Armed Forces and the HQ of the Ground Troops reached the site.
The emergency committee looks into the disaster. The primary reason considered by the law enforcers is violation of the flight rules. The state Bureau of Investigations is involved, too. Mourning events take place in Lviv region, where the pilots served.
29 May 2019, 18:12 Scandalous politician Mikheil Saakashvili returns to Ukraine
28 May 2019, 18:16 Ukrainian Navy maneuvers in Sea of Azov
24 May 2019, 18:54 Snap parliamentary election in Ukraine: election campaign begins
24 May 2019, 18:49 Political prisoner Stanislav Klykh goes for hunger strike in Russian jail
23 May 2019, 19:18 New chief of staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine assumes office
- UKRAINE TOP 26 June 2019, 20:10 Ukrainian delegation leaves PACE session as Russia restored in rights
- UKRAINE TOP 26 June 2019, 23:05 Russia offers Ukraine to guarantee in writing its participation in prosecution of sailors
- POLITICS 26 June 2019, 21:59 Denisova asks Russian ombudsman to promote provision of medical aid to political prisoner Panov
- UKRAINE TOP 26 June 2019, 19:42 PACE confirms authorities of Russian delegation in full
- SOCIETY 26 June 2019, 22:41 Large-scale fire occurs in Kyiv at storages of thrift store