An international scandal a week ahead of presidential elections hit Ukraine. In his interview with The Hill, Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko stated that the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch handled him a 'do-not-prosecute list' when they first met.
U.S. State Department denied the Ukrainian official's statement about the list and called it "a blatant falsification". Ukraine's President Petro Poroshenko expressed his strong support to the U.S. Ambassador.
A month earlier, Marie Yovanovitch urged Ukrainian authorities to dismiss current Nazar Kholodnytsky, Head of the Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor's Office of Ukraine, to immediately finance the complete audit of Ukroboronprom defense company and declassify the state defense contract in the fullest extent possible, etc.
22 March 2019, 18:20 Russia sentences Ukraine’s gravely ill political prisoner to six years behind bars
21 March 2019, 18:48 Condition of Ukrainian political prisoner Pavlo Gryb deteriorates
21 March 2019, 18:47 Presidential election in Ukraine: ballots officially presented
20 March 2019, 18:57 Ukraine’s Pavlo Gryb examined by Russian doctors, - ombudsman
20 March 2019, 18:49 Russian occupants pass 60 Ukrainian inmates to Ukraine
19 March 2019, 19:11 139 domestic NGOs registered as observers in Ukraine’s presidential elections
- RUSSIA 18 April 2019, 13:13 Russia bans export of petroleum, petroleum products to Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 18 April 2019, 12:51 Ukraine had chances to defend Crimea in 2014, - Armed Forces General Staff Chief
- UKRAINE TOP 18 April 2019, 11:01 Zelensky wants to legalize medical marijuana, prostitution
- UKRAINE TOP 18 April 2019, 08:59 Debates at Olimpiyskiy: NTU Chairman tells about organization
- UKRAINE TOP 18 April 2019, 12:24 Russia’s FSB, GRU should be recognized as terrorist organizations, - official