The Ukrainian government decided to cut the salaries and prizes for officials who work for the state authorities. Prime Minister Oleksiy Honcharuk reported that during the staff meeting with President Volodymyr Zelensky.
From now on, the size of salaries of these officials will not exceed the summary size of five average salaries in Ukraine. Besides, they will not get the prizes larger than their monthly income.
The scandal over huge salaries of Ukrainian ministers occurred last month; then, the President and the Premier agreed that the government would solve the salary issues.
4 February 2020, 19:35 Influenza epidemic in Kyiv: Over 9,000 patients recorded as of February 4
4 February 2020, 19:33 Ukrainian parliament to cut down number of MPs from 450 to 300
3 February 2020, 18:53 Two patients return from China to Ukraine, get tested for coronavirus
31 January 2020, 22:06 VIDEO DIGEST January 2020
31 January 2020, 17:35 Zelensky urges U.S. to boost efforts in seeking ways to solve Donbas Conflict
31 January 2020, 17:32 Ukraine expects to get systems to detect coronavirus
- UA & EU 23 September 2020, 08:04 No threat for EU-Ukraine visa-free regime, - Borrell
- UKRAINE TOP 22 September 2020, 18:22 Ukrainian to become the first female conductor of prestigious German opera festival
- SOCIETY 22 September 2020, 19:45 Tortures, inhuman treatment by law enforcers constantly observed in Ukraine, - UN
- UA & EU 22 September 2020, 19:06 Zelensky, Borrell discuss creation of negotiation platform for liberation of Crimea
- RUSSIA 22 September 2020, 21:56 CIA blames Putin for leading campaign for Biden's discreditation before elections in U.S.