The meeting in Normandy format could take place soon. Vadym Prystaiko, Ukraine’s Foreign Minister announced this. According to him, an agreement was already reached between almost all members of Normandy format.
Russian leader Vladimir Putin and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky agreed to discuss the date of a meeting in the near future. The United States expressed hope that change of leadership in Ukraine would give a new impetus in the Normandy peace talks to solve Donbas conflict.
Last time, Ukraine, Germany, France and Russia met in Berlin in 2016.
9 September 2019, 19:50 Prisoner swap: Russia and Ukraine each released 35 detainees on Saturday
4 September 2019, 20:13 Svitolina to face Serena Williams in US Open semifinals
4 September 2019, 20:11 Ukraine’s Parliament Speaker signs law on lifting parliamentary immunity
3 September 2019, 19:09 Ukraine not to accept inadequate compromise to end conflict in Donbas
2 September 2019, 18:55 Donbas: Russian occupants ignore agreement on dismantling fortifications
2 September 2019, 12:18 VIDEO DIGEST August 2019
- UKRAINE TOP 18 October 2019, 16:33 Amnesty of Donbas militants is possible only after election of legitimate authorities in occupied territories
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18 October 2019, 14:43 Pro-Kremlin mercenaries violate ceasefire regime five times, - Defense Ministry
- POLITICS 18 October 2019, 15:10 European Council urges all states to cooperate in MH17 crash investigation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18 October 2019, 12:41 Disengagement to take place if ceasefire regime is observed, - Defense Minister
- FINANCE 18 October 2019, 14:06 Finance Minister reveals issues of Ukraine-IMF talks