Two Island-class patrol boats reached the port of Odesa, southern Ukraine. The vehicles were delivered aboard the Ocean Freedom bulk carrier. The boats are now employed by the Ukrainian Navy.
The command called them Slovyansk and Starobilsk, paying tribute to the acts of valors of Ukrainian forces that liberated these towns from Russian mercenaries in Donbas.
Soon the boats that carry the artillery armament will be able to patrol the waters of the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov.
17 October 2019, 18:04 Former political prisoner from Ukraine to sue Russia in ECHR
16 October 2019, 19:02 Donbas Conflict takes toll: Two Ukrainian fighters decease over 24 hours
16 October 2019, 18:59 Ukraine’s delegation comes to Washington to negotiate with IMF
10 October 2019, 18:59 Zelensky gathers press marathon for reporters at food court in Kyiv
9 October 2019, 19:41 Veteran and volunteers vs police: Clashes near Zolote
4 October 2019, 20:00 Russia supports exchange of prisoners with Ukraine in ‘all for all’ format
- SOCIETY 12 December 2019, 09:56 Two more bodies found under rubble of Odesa College
- POLITICS 12 December 2019, 08:05 GUAM Summit to take place in Kyiv on December 12
- SPORT 12 December 2019, 10:34 Dynamo Kyiv to face Lugano FC in Europa League match
- SOCIETY 12 December 2019, 08:41 European politicians condemn opening of case against Poroshenko
- SOCIETY 12 December 2019, 09:18 Number of patients with ARVI increased by more than 20 thousand people