Ukrainian officials already translated and sent across the regions all documents regarding the spread of coronavirus. The papers were provided by the World Health Organization. Representative of the WHO Habicht Jarno said so at a press conference in Kyiv.
According to him, coronavirus first of all aims for the weak healthcare systems. He added that the announcement of the international-level emergency is no reason to panic, but merely a way for the doctors to communicate. Meanwhile, Ukraine expects the test systems for the virus detection.
As of Friday morning, Chinese coronavirus has already killed 213 people, with almost 10,000 infected. By now, the virus has been observed in all provinces of China and another 20 countries. The first person-to-person morbidity case was detected in the USA.
30 January 2020, 21:50 Ukraine to get visa free regime with UK, - President Zelensky’s decree
30 January 2020, 21:47 Chinese coronavirus: Evacuation of Ukrainians from China underway
29 January 2020, 19:23 PACE Monitoring Committee recommends restoring Russian delegation’s authority
29 January 2020, 19:20 14 people died from influenza in Ukraine during current epidemic season
24 January 2020, 19:48 Ukraine commemorates victims of missile strike in Mariupol 2015
- FINANCE 23 February 2020, 18:05 Ukraine to purchase missile weapons for about 95 mln dollars in 2020
- POLITICS 23 February 2020, 17:21 Ukraine initiates new evacuation of its citizens from Wuhan
- FINANCE 23 February 2020, 18:53 Director of one of Ukroboronprom defence concern plants detained for bribery
- SOCIETY 23 February 2020, 15:47 Coronavirus cases exceeded 100 in Italy
- SOCIETY 23 February 2020, 14:01 Hosted in Ukraine evacuee from Wuhan diagnosed with chronic disease, not coronavirus