Leader of Ukraine’s Radical Party Oleg Lyashko may face prosecution, as the anti-corruption authorities suspect him of the illegal enrichment and entering his incomes data short. The Special Anti-Corruption Prosecutor’s Office and the National Anti-Corruption Bureau intend to bring Lyashko to justice.
Head of the Special Anti-Corruption Prosecutor’s Office Nazar Kholodnytsky admitted that the relevant documents have been prepared for more than a year now; the official notice of suspicion is not there yet.
11 September 2018, 20:50 Russia hosts Vostok–2018, largest military drills since Cold War era
11 September 2018, 16:30 Celebration of Rosh Hashanah in Ukraine
10 September 2018, 19:05 30,000 Hasidim arrive in Ukraine to celebrate Rosh Hashanah
10 September 2018, 19:02 Dozens of people leave Crimea, go to mainland Ukraine due to chemicals emission
7 September 2018, 19:20 Banner with Sentsov's image unfurled in downtown Moscow
7 September 2018, 19:15 Ukrainian border guards suffer poisoning due to chemicals leak at Crimean titan factory
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21 September 2018, 12:55 Third Prime Minister of Ukraine Vitaliy Masol dies
- POLITICS 21 September 2018, 09:30 U.S. imposes sanctions against Russian entities, individuals related to defense industry
- FINANCE 21 September 2018, 12:01 SAP Head submits petition to lift immunity of people's deputy Mosiychuk
- UKRAINE TOP 21 September 2018, 11:21 Issuance of Hungarian passports in Zakarpattia challenge for national security - Ukraine's Foreign Minister
- SOCIETY 21 September 2018, 08:04 Mass poisoning after field irrigation in Ternopil region