Ukrainian ombudsman Lyudmyla Denisova requests that Russia release 24 Ukrainian sailors under her personal recognizance. She filed the respective appeal on July 18, after Lefortovo court extended the detention period for another three months.
Denisova said that the Russian side considers her appeal, and it's up to the chief of the investigation department now.
24 July 2019, 19:00 Over 7,000 Donbas residents get Russian passports
24 July 2019, 18:33 Ukraine ready to dismantle fortifications near Stanytsia Luhanska
23 July 2019, 12:48 Pro-presidential party triumphs in Ukraine's snap parliamentary election
19 July 2019, 18:39 Zelensky offers Russia to exchange Vyshynsky for Sentsov
19 July 2019, 18:36 Russia must return Ukrainian sailors, it’s not about exchange, - Zelensky
19 July 2019, 12:59 Donbas: Russian occupants continue to use Minsk-banned weaponry
- UKRAINE TOP 21 August 2019, 15:01 Russia releases political prisoner Ternovsky due to end of imprisonment
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21 August 2019, 11:41 Ukraine's army aviation, AA defense units hold drills in Donetsk region
- UKRAINE TOP 21 August 2019, 12:20 Russia could return Karpyuk and Klykh to Ukraine
- SOCIETY 21 August 2019, 09:32 Radiation level in Ukraine could grow due to nuclear accident in Russia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21 August 2019, 10:58 Ukraine's State Security Service reveals weapons, ammunition stashed in Luhansk region