Donald Trump during the meeting with his Polish counterpart Andrzej Duda at the sidelines of UN General Assembly talked about Ukraine. Trump said the journalists that he did not deny Kyiv military aid in case it refuses to launch the investigation against Joe Biden and his family.
He noted that the United States granted financial support to different countries and want them to be free of corruption. At the meeting, the presidents signed an agreement on expanding military presence of the United States in Poland. The US military contingent in the country will grow from 4 to 10 thousand servicemen.
23 September 2019, 20:06 Trump confirms he discussed Biden in Ukraine call
23 September 2019, 20:04 Zelensky signs president impeachment law
20 September 2019, 18:51 U.S. Congress House of Representatives approves USD 250 million-worth military aid for Ukraine
19 September 2019, 19:15 Trump, Zelensky to meet during UN General Assembly in New York next week
19 September 2019, 19:14 Donbas: Russian mercenaries set positions in areas of supposed disengagement of troops
18 September 2019, 20:14 UN urges members countries to collect USD 52 million for needs of humanitarian aid for Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 18 October 2019, 16:33 Amnesty of Donbas militants is possible only after election of legitimate authorities in occupied territories
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18 October 2019, 14:43 Pro-Kremlin mercenaries violate ceasefire regime five times, - Defense Ministry
- POLITICS 18 October 2019, 15:10 European Council urges all states to cooperate in MH17 crash investigation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18 October 2019, 12:41 Disengagement to take place if ceasefire regime is observed, - Defense Minister
- FINANCE 18 October 2019, 14:06 Finance Minister reveals issues of Ukraine-IMF talks