An own investigation into the murder of Iryna Nozdrvoska begins, as her family’s lawyer Vitaliy Matselyukh cooperates with private detectives. According to him, those behind her murder could be someone else, not those assumed by the police.
Iryna Nozdrovska’s body was found in a river not far from Kyiv on January 1. She was stabbed to death and completely undressed. The main reason for the murder was her professional activity, the police say. Over the last few years, Nodrovska, a distinguished lawyer, has been working on the case of her sister’s death; she was taken down by a car three years ago.
The driver was Dmytro Rossoshansky, the son of the judge of Vyshgorod district court. At a hearing on December 27, the court could let Rossoshansky walk free but Nozdrovska proved evidence that extended his stay in custody. The day after that, she disappeared.
16:34, 3 January Drunk judge causes road accident near Kyiv
22:30, 29 December VIDEO DIGEST December 2017
22:00, 29 December VIDEO DIGEST of the year 2017
17:21, 28 December Court considers case of Yanukovyach's state treason, defendant absent
17:15, 28 December Prisoners' swap: 73 people return to Ukraine, receive medical aid
- UA & EU 19:55, 17 January EU has to increase its resilience to Russian propaganda, - MEPs
- POLITICS 15:38, 17 January Ukrainian army prepares to put U.S. Javelins into service, - General Staff
- UA & EU 13:36, 17 January Ukraine did not violate terms of visa-free regime, - European Parliament
- UKRAINE TOP 15:21, 17 January One more person died due to measles in Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 14:37, 17 January Naftogaz to purchase attractively priced Russian gas in 2018