Petro Poroshenko and Volodymyr Zelensky, the candidates who run for the president's office in Ukraine passed the probes for possible use of drugs or alcohol. Poroshenko was tested at the anti-doping centre of the state-run Olimpiysky stadium, while Zelensky turned to a private lab, assuming that the blood test results at Olimpiysky could not be objective.
Ukraine's prominent boxer Wladimir Klitschko offered that the candidates are tested at WADA, the World Anti-Doping Agency, the authoritative, independent and unbiased authority.
3 April 2019, 18:53 Ukrainian government forbids direct charter flights from Ukraine to Russia
3 April 2019, 18:52 Fights in Donbas continue, both sides take casualties
3 April 2019, 17:27 VIDEO DIGEST March 2019
2 April 2019, 19:01 NATO intends to boost presence in Black Sea
2 April 2019, 19:00 Wounded Ukrainian sailor Vasyl Soroka recovers, - lawyer
1 April 2019, 18:34 Foreign outlets comment on actor Zelensky’s progress in Ukraine elections
- UKRAINE TOP 21 April 2019, 20:58 Who is Mr. Ze: All we need to know about Volodymyr Zelensky
- UKRAINE TOP 21 April 2019, 12:00 Second round of presidential election in Ukraine: Key points
- UKRAINE TOP 21 April 2019, 20:00 Zelensky – 73.7% of votes, Poroshenko – 26.3%, – All-Ukrainian exit poll on 112 Ukraine TV channel, final results
- UKRAINE TOP 21 April 2019, 11:40 Presidential Election Day, round 2: live stream from Central Election Committee
- UKRAINE TOP 21 April 2019, 20:30 Petro Poroshenko comments on exit polls results showing Zelensky winning