A Ukrainian has recovered from the Chinese coronavirus. The woman is one of the passengers of Diamond Princess cruise ship, which is now under a quarantine in Japan. The lady was treated at a hospital, and then transferred to a hotel.
Spokesman of Ukraine's Foreign Ministry Kateryna Zelenko reported that another three Ukrainians still need treatment.
Meanwhile, Ukraine's Interior Ministry showed the press a helicopter that they plan to use to transport those possibly infected with the virus. It has a sanitizing shower, biochemical protection suits and an isolation cell onboard. It appeared that the Mi-8 helicopter was used during the UN peacekeeping operations. And now, Ukraine's State Emergency Service will be able to use it. The helicopter can host a flight crew, several medics and up to six potential patients.
26 February 2020, 18:52 U.S. extends anti-Russian sanctions for ongoing aggression against Ukraine
26 February 2020, 18:50 Netherlands classify names of MH17 downing witnesses, - media
25 February 2020, 19:11 Covid-19 epidemic: Security measures boosted on Ukraine-Hungary border
24 February 2020, 18:52 Chinese medics claim to have developed vaccine against Covid-19
21 February 2020, 20:28 Covid-19 hysteria: Protests in central Ukraine over, citizens under quarantine
20 February 2020, 19:08 Ukraine pays tribute to Heavenly Hundred Heroes
- SOCIETY 15 July 2020, 10:13 836 new cases of Covid-19 in Ukraine over 24 hours
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14 July 2020, 21:06 Law enforcers investigate murder of Ukraine's combat medic in Donbas
- POLITICS 14 July 2020, 18:57 People spend more than 24 hours near Novotroitske checkpoint
- POLITICS 15 July 2020, 08:04 MH17 case: Netherlands provide extra update on lawsuit against Russia in ECHR
- SOCIETY 15 July 2020, 08:47 Occupant authorities of Crimea cancel mandatory observation after entering peninsula