The EU talks through the new sanctions against Russia because of the recent incident in the Kerch Strait. However, there’s no certain decision on this matter yet, said Federica Mogherini, the EU High Commissioner for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy.
As the official joined the ministerial meeting of NATO member countries, she is to address Ukrainian and Russian foreign ministers on this particular topic. More of this discussion is expected in Milan, during the OSCE ministerial meeting.
4 December 2018, 18:50 Ukraine collects evidence of Russian military aggression in Azov Sea
4 December 2018, 18:43 Ukraine to sue Russia in UN International Court, - Poroshenko
3 December 2018, 17:20 Russian prosecutors officially charge captured Ukrainian sailors
3 December 2018, 17:18 Ukraine’s Army reservists convene for reserve duty training
29 November 2018, 18:26 Ukraine’s Roman Sushchenko transferred to penal colony in central Russia
29 November 2018, 18:21 Wounded Ukrainian sailors released from hospital in Crimea
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 20:42 Martial law will not be extended unless large-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine begins, - Poroshenko
- SPORT 16 December 2018, 15:56 Ukrainian swimmer Mykhailo Romanchuk wins gold at World Championships in China
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 16:43 Ukrainian border guard missing on border with Moldova found dead
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 19:56 President instructs to check all civil servants for presence of relatives with Russian citizenship
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 18:19 Tomos about autocephalous Ukrainian Orthodox Church to be solemnly presented on Christmas Eve