Russia continues to ignore its commitments within Minsk agreements. Ukrainian leader Petro Poroshenko said this during the plenary session at PACE, which took place in Strasbourg on Wednesday.
The president covered a lot of essential matters in Ukraine’s political and social life, such as bringing UN peacekeepers to Donbas, reintegration of the occupied areas of Donbas, fighting corruption and the recently approved education law.
According to Poroshenko, having approved this document, Ukraine guarantees the right for education in one’s native language to everyone.
18:07, 9 October Stockholm arbitrary court looks into Naftogaz-Gazprom gas dispute
17:55, 9 October PACE to consider Ukraine’s controversial Law on Education
17:04, 6 October Another day at Ukrainian Parliament: smoke pellet in session hall
18:35, 5 October Vandal destroys monument of Heavenly Hundred Heroes in Kyiv
18:23, 4 October Ukraine-Russia-OSCE Talks Group meeting in Minsk
- POLITICS 15:26, 22 October New clashes near Verkhovna Rada: Security forces blocked car of protesters
- POLITICS 21:02, 22 October Policeman injured in skirmishes near Verkhovna Rada
- SOCIETY 18:36, 22 October Poroshenko awarded 31 servicemen in Avdiivka
- UKRAINE TOP 13:03, 22 October Ukrainian soldier who had fought in Donbas killed in a fight near Kyiv
- UKRAINE TOP 10:42, 22 October OUN battalion commander told about shooting he started