More than 315,000 Ukrainians changed voting places shortly before the presidential election. Tetyana Slipachuk, the head of the Central Election Committee reported that on Wednesday.
She admitted that most of these appeals were passed over the last week. In most cases, these requests come from residents of Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
The State Register of Voters already submitted changes in the lists and now are passing them to the local electoral commissions.
25 March 2019, 18:46 Last day to change voting place at presidential election in Ukraine
25 March 2019, 18:43 Ukrainians can vote at over 70 polling stations abroad
22 March 2019, 18:22 Incident between U.S. Embassy and Ukraine’s Prosecutor General
22 March 2019, 18:20 Russia sentences Ukraine’s gravely ill political prisoner to six years behind bars
21 March 2019, 18:48 Condition of Ukrainian political prisoner Pavlo Gryb deteriorates
- UKRAINE TOP 19 September 2019, 12:01 Trilateral gas talks on Russian gas transit through Ukraine takes place today
- POLITICS 19 September 2019, 07:59 NATO countries to gather for summit in Ukraine on October 31
- POLITICS 19 September 2019, 12:35 White House announces first meeting of Trump and Zelensky
- FINANCE 19 September 2019, 08:44 Bulgaria signs contract for construction of Turk Stream gas pipeline branch bypassing Ukraine
- POLITICS 19 September 2019, 11:01 Russia wasn't ready for Normandy format leaders' meeting on September 17, - MFA head