Another gas price increase is expected in Ukraine. This time, the prices are to go up by 15 percent in May. This is the necessary condition of the IMF in terms of the next loan for Ukraine within the stand-by program.
The next condition of the Fund is to make the current gas prices equal to the market prices until January 2020. If these conditions are fulfilled, Ukraine will get two loans this year, 1.3 billion dollars each, in May and November. In December, Ukraine already got the first IMF loan under the stand-by program.
9 January 2019, 17:43 All Ecumenical Patriarchate members sign Tomos for autocephaly of Ukraine
8 January 2019, 18:55 Power line, water filtration plant fixed after shelling in Donetsk region
4 January 2019, 18:00 French volunteers pass medical supplies for the Ukrainian Army
1 January 2019, 19:06 United Kingdom supports Ukraine’s sailors captured by Russia
28 December 2018, 18:47 Family of Ukraine’s political prisoner Sushchenko to visit him in Russian jail
28 December 2018, 18:46 All Ukrainian sailors detained in Russia claimed to be political prisoners
- SOCIETY 27 May 2019, 14:08 Unrest in Odesa penal colony: Four police officers injured, no casualties reported
- UKRAINE TOP 27 May 2019, 12:37 Zelensky's Advisor Razumkov to head "Servant of the People" party
- RUSSIA 27 May 2019, 11:46 Kremlin not to execute Tribunal's decision on release of Ukrainian POWs
- SOCIETY 27 May 2019, 12:27 Over 4,000 books by Donbas veterans sold at Book Arsenal festival in Kyiv
- POLITICS 27 May 2019, 08:47 European Parliament election results released