Russian doctors have been examining Ukrainian political prisoner Pavlo Gryb. Tatyana Moskalkova, the Russian ombudsman said that on Wednesday. According to her, she has not received any results of these checks so far.
As is known, Pavlo Gryb is the young Ukrainian captured by Russia's federal security service in Belarus in summer 2017. He currently stays in Rostov, Russia, charged with the alleged preparation of a terrorist act.
During the last several court hearing, he felt sick, so they had to call the doctors. Gryb suffers from internal organs problems since he was born. Continuous detention added to his weak conditions; he faces symptoms of cirrhosis and Alzheimer's disease.
20 March 2019, 18:49 Russian occupants pass 60 Ukrainian inmates to Ukraine
19 March 2019, 19:11 139 domestic NGOs registered as observers in Ukraine’s presidential elections
19 March 2019, 19:08 Ukraine’s most distant polling stations opens on South Pole
15 March 2019, 19:02 Ukrainian Naval vessels, Navy aviation conduct joint drills in Azov Sea
15 March 2019, 19:00 EU sanctions against Russia extended for another six months
13 March 2019, 18:29 House of Representatives passes law that forbids recognizing Crimea part of Russia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 25 August 2019, 22:15 Day in Donbas: Seven attacks, one Ukrainian serviceman died during evacuation
- SPORT 25 August 2019, 15:47 Ukrainian Daria Bilodid becomes judo world champion
- POLITICS 25 August 2019, 15:03 Zelensky likes two candidates for PM post
- UKRAINE TOP 25 August 2019, 14:30 Ukraine tests Cyclone-4 launch vehicle
- POLITICS 25 August 2019, 13:43 Trump may invite Russia to next G7 Summit