Ukraine released the Russian sailors, the crew members of NEYMA tanker detained in Odesa region on July 25. The sailors walked free; at first, they came to Moldova and then back home to Russia. However, the ship remained in detention, as it is considered a piece of evidence.
Earlier, the Ukrainian law enforcers found out that the tanker was used by the Russian Navy to block the Ukrainian ships in the Sea of Azov in November 2018. Back then, the Russian military vessels began to chase the Ukrainian ones; they opened fire and captured 24 Ukrainian sailors. They are still in detention, and the Ukrainian side is eagerly trying to release them.
25 July 2019, 18:19 Ukraine's Security Service detains Russian tanker in Odesa region
25 July 2019, 18:17 Denisova asks to release detained Ukrainian sailors under personal recognizance
24 July 2019, 19:00 Over 7,000 Donbas residents get Russian passports
24 July 2019, 18:33 Ukraine ready to dismantle fortifications near Stanytsia Luhanska
23 July 2019, 12:48 Pro-presidential party triumphs in Ukraine's snap parliamentary election
19 July 2019, 18:39 Zelensky offers Russia to exchange Vyshynsky for Sentsov
- UKRAINE TOP 1 October 2020, 14:30 Over 100 fire beds, victims: All information about large-scale forest fires in Luhansk region
- FINANCE 30 September 2020, 12:59 Ukraine expects surge in inflation in early 2021, - Economy Ministry
- FINANCE 29 September 2020, 22:20 Polish PGNiG concludes contract for gas supply for Ukraine’s Gas Transmission System Operator
- SOCIETY 1 October 2020, 11:18 CovidUkraine: New anti-record for daily incidence reported
- SOCIETY 1 October 2020, 10:40 Large-scale fires in Luhansk region: Number of victims increases