September 5 marks the deadline for the Russian government to report on the health conditions of four Ukrainian political prisoners, illegally held in Russian prisons. The list that Ukraine passed to the ECHR includes Stanislav Klykh, Emir Husein-Kuku, Serhiy Lytvynov and Volodymyr Balukh.
Russia was supposed to inform Ukraine on the issue on August 10; now, it should report to the ECHR, revealing the details of medical assistance for the illegally detained Ukrainians who stay in jails in Russia and the occupied Crimea.
5 September 2018, 18:46 Toxic substance emission in occupied Crimea: Ukraine informs UN, OSCE, Red Cross
4 September 2018, 18:40 Ukraine’s Lesia Tsurenko qualifies to US Open quarterfinals
4 September 2018, 18:38 More searches among Crimean Tatars in occupied Crimea
3 September 2018, 19:14 Film about Ukraine's opera singer Vasyl Spivak wins at film festival in Portugal
3 September 2018, 19:09 Rapid Trident 2018 exercises kick off in Ukraine
31 August 2018, 17:53 Russian bombers fly over recreation area in occupied Crimea
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 20:42 Martial law will not be extended unless large-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine begins, - Poroshenko
- SPORT 16 December 2018, 15:56 Ukrainian swimmer Mykhailo Romanchuk wins gold at World Championships in China
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 16:43 Ukrainian border guard missing on border with Moldova found dead
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 19:56 President instructs to check all civil servants for presence of relatives with Russian citizenship
- UKRAINE TOP 16 December 2018, 18:19 Tomos about autocephalous Ukrainian Orthodox Church to be solemnly presented on Christmas Eve