Parliamentary election campaign in Ukraine begins May 24. According to the current legal framework, the campaign starts the next day after the presidential decree is signed.
Leader of the state Volodymyr Zelensky signed the document about dissolution of the Parliament on May 23, and on the same day, it was published in the government's official outlet.
Head of the State Electoral Committee Tetyana Slipachuk claimed that no appeals can affect the course of the campaign, now that the decree is published.
22 May 2019, 20:29 Ukraine’s President Zelensky appoints top officials at his administration
21 May 2019, 20:30 Ukrainian political prisoner Mykola Karpyuk turns 55
20 May 2019, 17:05 UN Security Council gathers for session over Ukraine’s language law
20 May 2019, 17:03 Defense Minister, Head of Security Service of Ukraine resign
20 May 2019, 17:01 Volodymyr Zelensky officially takes power as sixth president of Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 18 October 2019, 16:33 Amnesty of Donbas militants is possible only after election of legitimate authorities in occupied territories
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18 October 2019, 14:43 Pro-Kremlin mercenaries violate ceasefire regime five times, - Defense Ministry
- POLITICS 18 October 2019, 15:10 European Council urges all states to cooperate in MH17 crash investigation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18 October 2019, 12:41 Disengagement to take place if ceasefire regime is observed, - Defense Minister
- FINANCE 18 October 2019, 14:06 Finance Minister reveals issues of Ukraine-IMF talks