Vadym Komarov, the Ukrainian journalist and blogger died at a hospital after the attack. The unknown beat him up in the downton of Cherkasy, central Ukraine on May 4. He suffered several hits to the head and was taken to a hospital. Komarov had two surgeries, staying in a coma all this time.
According to Head of the National Police Serhiy Knyazev, the case is investigated as a homicide. 46 days after the crime was committed, the investigation still has not found the assailant. Over a thousand people were interviewed in this case. Video records from more than a hundred cameras were checked.
19 June 2019, 20:39 Russian court sentences five Crimean Tatars to 12-17 years behind the bars
19 June 2019, 20:38 Russia looses opportunity to return Ukraine to its influence zone, - Volker
18 June 2019, 19:27 Ukrainian sappers disarm over 1,000 explosives in Donbas over week
18 June 2019, 19:26 Zelensky arrives in Germany for talks with Merkel, Steinmeier
14 June 2019, 19:24 Ukrainian troops disarm over 40 landmines near Mariinka, Donetsk region
14 June 2019, 19:22 Five years later: anniversary of downing of Ukraine’s IL-76 over Luhansk
- SOCIETY 12 December 2019, 09:56 Two more bodies found under rubble of Odesa College
- POLITICS 12 December 2019, 08:05 GUAM Summit to take place in Kyiv on December 12
- SPORT 12 December 2019, 10:34 Dynamo Kyiv to face Lugano FC in Europa League match
- SOCIETY 12 December 2019, 08:41 European politicians condemn opening of case against Poroshenko
- SOCIETY 12 December 2019, 09:18 Number of patients with ARVI increased by more than 20 thousand people