President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky convened a press marathon, choosing a food court in Kyiv as the venue.
The head of the state answered questions of 300 reporters in various spheres of life: the disengagement of forces in Donbas, new criminal cases against ex-Ukrainian officials, fighting corruption, relations with the U.S. and other burning topics.
9 October 2019, 19:41 Veteran and volunteers vs police: Clashes near Zolote
4 October 2019, 20:00 Russia supports exchange of prisoners with Ukraine in ‘all for all’ format
4 October 2019, 19:56 Ukrainian parliament approves new composition of Central Election Committee
2 October 2019, 21:40 Kurt Volker to testify before U.S. Congress on alleged Trump pressure on Zelensky
2 October 2019, 21:38 New supplies of Javelins to Ukraine step closer
- POLITICS 16 May 2021, 18:12 Gas stations suspend sale of premium fuel due to state regulation of prices
- POLITICS 15 May 2021, 20:36 Ukraine plans to launch Covid certificates from July 1, - Lyashko
- POLITICS 15 May 2021, 18:13 Ukraine expects EU to revise its Neighborhood Policy, - Deputy Prime Minister
- SOCIETY 16 May 2021, 10:13 Postpone child vaccinations: WHO urges to share vaccines with poor countries
- UKRAINE TOP 16 May 2021, 08:31 Cherkasy region enters 'orange' quarantine zone