Ukraine heads TOP10 countries, where the largest amount of cases of incidence of measles was spotted in 2018 as UNICEF reported. Totally, almost 100 states provided the information about the increase of the incidence of this disease.
30,000 new cases were spotted in Ukraine. The Philippines occupies the second place. There are at least twice less ill people, while in Brazil, there are thrice less of them.
Even those countries, which were free from measles, entered the list this year.
1 March 2019, 09:52 VIDEO DIGEST February 2019
28 February 2019, 22:02 Constitution Court’s decision: all cases of illicit enrichment will be closed
27 February 2019, 19:24 Scandal at Eurovision-2019 national selection: Who is going to represent Ukraine in Israel?
27 February 2019, 12:43 Annexation: this day 5 years ago Russia began armed aggression against Ukraine in Crimea
26 February 2019, 22:30 Petro Poroshenko speaks of threat of full-scale war of Russia against Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 26 June 2019, 20:10 Ukrainian delegation leaves PACE session as Russia restored in rights
- UKRAINE TOP 26 June 2019, 23:05 Russia offers Ukraine to guarantee in writing its participation in prosecution of sailors
- POLITICS 26 June 2019, 21:59 Denisova asks Russian ombudsman to promote provision of medical aid to political prisoner Panov
- UKRAINE TOP 26 June 2019, 19:42 PACE confirms authorities of Russian delegation in full
- SOCIETY 26 June 2019, 22:41 Large-scale fire occurs in Kyiv at storages of thrift store