The Russian contractor who ordered the murder of anti-Kremlin reporter Arkadiy Babchenko, gave instructions to kill another 60 people – mainly the opposition reporters and bloggers in Ukraine. The suspect in the staged ‘murder’ of Babchenko, Oleksiy Tsymbaliuk, said this in his interview with BBC.
According to him, the contractor offered 30,000 U.S. dollars for Babchenko’s murder. Tsymbaliuk told the press that he met with his contractor Boris German three years ago. When the latter ordered him to kill Babchenko, Tsymbaliuk immediately turned to Ukraine’s state security service, the SBU, and cooperated with them ever since.
Babchenko’s murder was staged on May 29; the day after that, Babchenko appeared before the press – alive and well.
11 June 2018, 20:27 Sentsov's family never asked Putin to release him, - sister
7 June 2018, 18:09 Russian mercenaries attack Ukrainian positions in presence of OSCE observers
7 June 2018, 18:05 Ukrainian parliament votes for establishment of Anti-corruption court
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21 September 2018, 12:55 Third Prime Minister of Ukraine Vitaliy Masol dies
- POLITICS 21 September 2018, 09:30 U.S. imposes sanctions against Russian entities, individuals related to defense industry
- FINANCE 21 September 2018, 12:01 SAP Head submits petition to lift immunity of people's deputy Mosiychuk
- UKRAINE TOP 21 September 2018, 11:21 Issuance of Hungarian passports in Zakarpattia challenge for national security - Ukraine's Foreign Minister
- SOCIETY 21 September 2018, 08:04 Mass poisoning after field irrigation in Ternopil region