Ukrainian TV and radio broadcasting is back in Luhansk region; that includes even the occupied territories. Serhiy Fil, the first deputy head of Luhansk regional state administration reported that on April 11.
The signal was lost about a week ago, so the TV and radio audience could only listen and watch the programs made by the pro-Russian propagandist channels. The Ukrainian TV towers in the area were cut off the grid due to the debts. The local broadcasters turned to the Ukrainian government to help settle the issue.
9 April 2019, 19:53 Court hearings in case against Ukrainian sailors in Russia to continue next week
9 April 2019, 19:51 TV debates at Suspilne TV channel will take place anyway
5 April 2019, 20:36 Ukraine’s political prisoner Pavlo Gryb to appeal against verdict in Russia
5 April 2019, 20:35 Ukraine’s presidential candidates pass probes for drug and alcohol use
3 April 2019, 18:53 Ukrainian government forbids direct charter flights from Ukraine to Russia
3 April 2019, 18:52 Fights in Donbas continue, both sides take casualties
- UKRAINE TOP 21 August 2019, 15:01 Russia releases political prisoner Ternovsky due to end of imprisonment
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21 August 2019, 11:41 Ukraine's army aviation, AA defense units hold drills in Donetsk region
- UKRAINE TOP 21 August 2019, 12:20 Russia could return Karpyuk and Klykh to Ukraine
- SOCIETY 21 August 2019, 09:32 Radiation level in Ukraine could grow due to nuclear accident in Russia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21 August 2019, 10:58 Ukraine's State Security Service reveals weapons, ammunition stashed in Luhansk region