Stanytsia Luhanska checkpoint will be working by the abridged schedule. According to Ukraine's State Border Guard Service, the checkpoint is to open at 6 a.m and will close at 6 p.m. This is for security reasons, as mine clearing works around the checkpoint are underway.
The Border Guards added they would not let anyone cross the checkpoint after it closes. The combat engineers have been working there for several days now. The mine clearance works are taking place within the agreement of Minsk talks group parties.
Then, as the area is cleared of the explosives, the pedestrian passage at the checkpoint will be restored.
12 August 2019, 21:42 Plan of solemn events timed to Ukraine’s Independence Day made public
8 August 2019, 19:38 Ukraine demands to transfer political prisoner Bekirov to hospital
2 August 2019, 11:01 VIDEO DIGEST July 2019
31 July 2019, 17:20 Ukrainian sailors can be released from custody in Russia by October
29 July 2019, 17:39 Ukraine not to resume water and power supplies to annexed Crimea
26 July 2019, 19:00 Russian occupants let OSCE inspect ruined bridge near Stanytsia Luhanska
- FINANCE 23 February 2020, 18:05 Ukraine to purchase missile weapons for about 95 mln dollars in 2020
- POLITICS 23 February 2020, 17:21 Ukraine initiates new evacuation of its citizens from Wuhan
- FINANCE 23 February 2020, 18:53 Director of one of Ukroboronprom defence concern plants detained for bribery
- SOCIETY 23 February 2020, 15:47 Coronavirus cases exceeded 100 in Italy
- SOCIETY 23 February 2020, 14:01 Hosted in Ukraine evacuee from Wuhan diagnosed with chronic disease, not coronavirus