Over the last 24 hours, Ukrainian doctors confirmed 6,506 new cases of Covid-19, including 253 children and 98 healthcare workers.
2,387 people have been taken to hospitals during this period; 214 patients deceased, and 5,598 recovered. 27,488 tests have been taken.
Most of the confirmed cases have been observed in Dnipropetrovsk (761), Kharkiv (622), Lviv (490), Mykolaiv (461) regions and Kyiv city (447).
Sign up to our channel: https://go.112.ua/YLzep
5 April 2021, 15:29 Mobilization of reservists: Former servicemen can be drafted again in Ukraine
23 March 2021, 19:18 Rally for Sternenko: How does President's Office look like after riot?
24 February 2021, 18:29 PS752 plane crash: UN accuses Iran of concealing circumstances of tragedy
8 February 2021, 19:49 Events in Belarus: International Day of Solidarity with Belarus was held on February 7
1 February 2021, 18:18 Coup in Myanmar: No Internet, no communication. What's going on in the country?
- POLITICS 16 May 2021, 20:36 UN Security Council holds meeting on Israel-Palestine conflict
- POLITICS 16 May 2021, 21:22 "Threat has not passed": Foreign Minister said Russia did not withdraw troops from Ukrainian border
- POLITICS 16 May 2021, 22:09 Pope Francis reacts to escalation of conflict between Israel and Palestine
- POLITICS 16 May 2021, 18:12 Gas stations suspend sale of premium fuel due to state regulation of prices
- UKRAINE TOP 16 May 2021, 13:28 Zelensky honors memory of victims of political repression