Ukrainian and Hungarian border guards have reinforced security measures during the border control procedures. Starting from February 25, citizens will have their temperature checked at Tysa entry-exit checkpoint.
This is the way they try avoiding the infiltration of the coronavirus from Italy. The border guards have special thermometers, checking the temperature of citizens who intend to pass the checkpoint. In case anyone carries the symptoms of a respiratory disease, they will be put in special boxes that are present at the checkpoint, and then taken to a hospital.
A similar working mode will be implemented on other border checkpoints. Tysa checkpoint is the first the border guards picked to be working in such security mode because it's the largest transit route from Italy to Ukraine.
24 February 2020, 18:52 Chinese medics claim to have developed vaccine against Covid-19
21 February 2020, 20:28 Covid-19 hysteria: Protests in central Ukraine over, citizens under quarantine
20 February 2020, 19:08 Ukraine pays tribute to Heavenly Hundred Heroes
17 February 2020, 18:21 Ukraine ‘not ready for direct dialogue’ with self-styled republics in Donbas, - Russia
12 February 2020, 18:54 Law enforcers summon Ukrainian MP for interrogation for ‘threatening’ president
10 February 2020, 19:25 NCoV 2019: Two Ukrainians among infected as disease takes over 900 lives in China
- SOCIETY 26 February 2020, 08:04 First case of COVID-19 reported in Romania
- POLITICS 26 February 2020, 08:48 U.S. introduced sanctions against 13 companies for supporting Iran missile program, - Pompeo
- SOCIETY 25 February 2020, 22:27 Ukrainian hospitalized after returning from Italy, medics suspect coronavirus
- SOCIETY 25 February 2020, 19:33 Police detain four suspected organizers of Novi Sanzhary protests
- UKRAINE TOP 25 February 2020, 18:12 Russia releases Ukrainian fishermen, captured in Azov Sea