Ukraine’s Verkhovna Rada has launched a procedure of lifting the parliamentarian immunity. The Parliament chose presidential bill out of the two proposed. 274 (two thousand seventy four) deputies supported the decision.
It is now possible to propose the amendments. After that, the committees will work on the document. The bill, which is to change the Constitution in part about immunity, will be returned back to MPs with the conclusions by November 21.
20 September 2018, 20:13 Clashes at the building of Ukraine's parliament: three men injured
19 September 2018, 18:56 Ukraine's Air Force tests new non-guided missiles
19 September 2018, 18:48 Minsk Talks: 'Local elections' is self-styled 'republics' in Donbas impossible, - Ukraine
18 September 2018, 19:08 Mariinka checkpoint in Donetsk region upgraded, continues working
18 September 2018, 19:05 Cord intelligence drills in Ukraine to involve special forces units of State Border Guard
17 September 2018, 20:44 Ukraine's far-rights demand to sack high-ranked official for extradition of Russian citizen
- UKRAINE TOP 21 September 2018, 14:14 Ukraine's Foreign Ministry sends note to Russia on non-extension of Friendship Treaty
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21 September 2018, 12:55 Third Prime Minister of Ukraine Vitaliy Masol dies
- FINANCE 21 September 2018, 12:01 SAP Head submits petition to lift immunity of people's deputy Mosiychuk
- UKRAINE TOP 21 September 2018, 11:21 Issuance of Hungarian passports in Zakarpattia challenge for national security - Ukraine's Foreign Minister
- SOCIETY 21 September 2018, 08:04 Mass poisoning after field irrigation in Ternopil region