Brexit is the key topic for discussion during the second day of EU summit in Brussels. Leaders of 27 EU member countries negotiated on this matter – without British Prime Minister Theresa May who went back to London in the afternoon.
On Thursday evening, May claimed that the EU-UK negotiations have stalled. The media report that the Great Britain’s financial commitments before the EU are the most sensitive issue in this regard.
The EU leaders insist that London should close books on its debts before carrying on with trade and economic relations with Brussels.
19:44, 20 October Driver who ran over crowd in Kharkiv remains in custody
17:48, 19 October EU summit kicks off in Brussels
17:22, 19 October Lexus driver runs over crowd in Kharkiv, kills five people
16:26, 18 October MH17 investigation: Georgia passes Netherlands missile from Buk launcher
16:09, 18 October Minsk talks group gathers for session in Belarusian capital
17:24, 17 October Protests in downtown Kyiv
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:21, 22 October One soldier wounded in Donbas over 24 hours
- POLITICS 09:08, 22 October Leader of Czech election to not create coalition with pro-Russian parties
- POLITICS 18:28, 21 October Kurt Volker intends to visit Ukraine on October 27, - media
- SOCIETY 21:01, 21 October OUN battalion commander Kohanivsky detained for shooting
- RUSSIA 20:08, 21 October Ukraine in UN urged the Russian Federation to release Sushchenko