Two Ukrainian tennis players will stand up against each other in Round 3 of Australian Open.
Elina Svitolina, the renowned athlete and Ukraine’s No.1 and junior Marta Kostyuk will cross swords in one of the world’s most prestigious tournaments. For 15-year-old Kostyuk, every next match in this tournament is an improvement of her personal best; it’s the first time in her career that she’s been participating in tournament of such level.
The ‘Ukrainian derby’ is slated for January 19.
17:56, 17 January Ukrainian army man detained attempting to defect to Russia
16:10, 15 January 87 people catch measles in Kyiv over 24 hours
19:15, 11 January Ukraine, Romania to discuss controversial education law
19:13, 11 January Measles hit Kyiv: city hall boosts safety measures
- UA & EU 19:55, 17 January EU has to increase its resilience to Russian propaganda, - MEPs
- POLITICS 15:38, 17 January Ukrainian army prepares to put U.S. Javelins into service, - General Staff
- UA & EU 13:36, 17 January Ukraine did not violate terms of visa-free regime, - European Parliament
- UKRAINE TOP 15:21, 17 January One more person died due to measles in Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 14:37, 17 January Naftogaz to purchase attractively priced Russian gas in 2018