Sea Breeze 2019, the Ukrainian-American military drills will begin in Odesa on July 1. Traditionally, the exercises will be held at sea, on the ground, in the air and under the water. River warfare practice will be the true innovation of this year's exercises.
The legend of the drills foresees that the enemy will try blocking the way to the Black Sea from the Danube River. Ships and boats of the Maritime Guard will be tasked to convoy the civilian transport vessels across the river creek to the Black Sea.
This part of the drill is developed exclusively for the Maritime Guard of Ukraine's State Border Guard. The maritime component of Sea Breeze 2019 will also include the artillery drills, the deployment of reconnaissance groups and teamwork exercises for special detachments.
26 June 2019, 18:32 Disengagement of forces begins near Stanytsia Luhanska in Donbas
24 June 2019, 18:27 Ukrainian anti-tank units hold drills in Donbas
24 June 2019, 18:25 Ukraine’s successful march at European Games 2019 in Minsk
21 June 2019, 19:28 Anti-Russian protests in Georgia, parliament speaker resigns
20 June 2019, 19:17 Zelensky creates office of president instead of presidential administration
20 June 2019, 19:14 Ukrainian reporter dies after attack, criminal case investigated as homicide
- UKRAINE TOP 26 June 2019, 20:10 Ukrainian delegation leaves PACE session as Russia restored in rights
- UKRAINE TOP 26 June 2019, 23:05 Russia offers Ukraine to guarantee in writing its participation in prosecution of sailors
- POLITICS 26 June 2019, 21:59 Denisova asks Russian ombudsman to promote provision of medical aid to political prisoner Panov
- UKRAINE TOP 26 June 2019, 19:42 PACE confirms authorities of Russian delegation in full
- SOCIETY 26 June 2019, 22:41 Large-scale fire occurs in Kyiv at storages of thrift store