President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky convened a press marathon, choosing a food court in Kyiv as the venue.
The head of the state answered questions of 300 reporters in various spheres of life: the disengagement of forces in Donbas, new criminal cases against ex-Ukrainian officials, fighting corruption, relations with the U.S. and other burning topics.
9 October 2019, 19:41 Veteran and volunteers vs police: Clashes near Zolote
4 October 2019, 20:00 Russia supports exchange of prisoners with Ukraine in ‘all for all’ format
4 October 2019, 19:56 Ukrainian parliament approves new composition of Central Election Committee
2 October 2019, 21:40 Kurt Volker to testify before U.S. Congress on alleged Trump pressure on Zelensky
2 October 2019, 21:38 New supplies of Javelins to Ukraine step closer
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15 October 2019, 12:33 Militants shell disengagement of forces area in Zolote from heavy machine guns
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15 October 2019, 09:10 There will be no federalization of Ukraine, - Prystaiko
- UA & EU 15 October 2019, 10:27 Trump's ex-Russia adviser Fiona Hill testifies in impeachment inquiry
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15 October 2019, 09:48 President's Office announces delay in separation of forces in Zolote
- SPORT 15 October 2019, 08:36 Ukraine's national football team enters Euro-2020