Ukraine’s Verkhovna Rada has launched a procedure of lifting the parliamentarian immunity. The Parliament chose presidential bill out of the two proposed. 274 (two thousand seventy four) deputies supported the decision.
It is now possible to propose the amendments. After that, the committees will work on the document. The bill, which is to change the Constitution in part about immunity, will be returned back to MPs with the conclusions by November 21.
20 September 2018, 20:13 Clashes at the building of Ukraine's parliament: three men injured
19 September 2018, 18:56 Ukraine's Air Force tests new non-guided missiles
19 September 2018, 18:48 Minsk Talks: 'Local elections' is self-styled 'republics' in Donbas impossible, - Ukraine
18 September 2018, 19:08 Mariinka checkpoint in Donetsk region upgraded, continues working
18 September 2018, 19:05 Cord intelligence drills in Ukraine to involve special forces units of State Border Guard
17 September 2018, 20:44 Ukraine's far-rights demand to sack high-ranked official for extradition of Russian citizen
- SOCIETY 23 September 2018, 15:00 Introduced emergency situation regime in Armyansk removed
- POLITICS 23 September 2018, 14:09 Hungary does not change title of “Commissioner for Zakarpattia”, - MFA
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23 September 2018, 13:18 24 hours in Donbas: From beginning of day militants shelled Ukrainian positions 13 times
- SOCIETY 23 September 2018, 12:30 Lack of quality drinking water in occupied Crimea
- SOCIETY 23 September 2018, 11:40 Attack on Mykhailyk: His condition stabilizes, he provided with guard