American Space X Company of Elon Musk has launched Dragon capsule with four amateur astronauts.
“On Wednesday, September 15 at 8:02 p.m. EDT, 00:02 UTC on September 16, SpaceX’s Falcon 9 successfully launched the Inspiration4 mission – the world’s first all-civilian human spaceflight to orbit – from historic Launch Complex 39A at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida. Approximately three days after liftoff, Dragon and the crew of Inspiration4 will splash down at one of several possible landing sites off the Florida coast,” the message says.
Inspiration4 is commanded by Jared Isaacman, founder and CEO of Shift4 Payments and an accomplished pilot and adventurer. Joining him are Medical Officer Hayley Arceneaux, a physician assistant at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® and pediatric cancer survivor; Mission Specialist Chris Sembroski, an Air Force veteran and aerospace data engineer; and Mission Pilot Dr. Sian Proctor, a geoscientist, entrepreneur, and trained pilot.
31 August 2021, 20:24 Zelensky destroys media! Whole world urges to return independent media broadcast
16 August 2021, 15:52 Ancient Zvenyhorod Museum-Reserve opens its doors to tourists
10 August 2021, 17:05 Eruption of Merapi volcano in Indonesia: Residents are being evacuated
3 August 2021, 17:16 Kyiv considers electronic travel passes preparing for a possible lockdown
14 July 2021, 14:27 Population recovery: Wild animals and birds bred in Volyn and released
- POLITICS 19 September 2021, 22:06 Government Committee approves space program of Ukraine for 2021-2025
- SOCIETY 19 September 2021, 15:00 SpaceX's first all-civilian crew returns to Earth after successful mission
- SOCIETY 19 September 2021, 13:29 Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries posing serious risk to public health
- RUSSIA 19 September 2021, 14:11 Polling stations for voting at elections to Russian State Duma opened in Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 19 September 2021, 09:23 Foreign direct investment in first half of year grew by $ 2.7 bn, - PM