Ukrainians commemorate the deceased Euromaidan activists and law enforcers who lost their lives during the Revolution of Dignity in 2014.
48 protesters were gunned down by the government-hired snipers in the very heart of Kyiv on February 20, 2014. About 80 more were wounded. Four servicemen of Berkut riot police were killed as well. As the investigation unfurled, five ex-fighters of Berkut were taken into custody.
On December 29, 2019, all five were passed to Russian-occupied Donbas within the exchange campaign. Later, two of the defendants returned to Ukraine. No charges were ilfted off them. The Berkut fighters deny their guilt.
17 February 2020, 18:21 Ukraine ‘not ready for direct dialogue’ with self-styled republics in Donbas, - Russia
12 February 2020, 18:54 Law enforcers summon Ukrainian MP for interrogation for ‘threatening’ president
10 February 2020, 19:25 NCoV 2019: Two Ukrainians among infected as disease takes over 900 lives in China
7 February 2020, 19:05 Coronavirus rages on in China: 73 dead over 24 hours
5 February 2020, 19:51 Chinese coronavirus takes new victims
5 February 2020, 19:50 Ukrainian government to cut salaries for officials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20 February 2020, 20:26 Buses with evacuated Ukrainians reach Novi Sanzhary settlement
- SOCIETY 20 February 2020, 19:19 Protest geography: Ukraine's cities striking against bringing Ukrainians for hospitalization
- SOCIETY 20 February 2020, 10:38 Airplane with Ukrainians evacuated from Wuhan landed at Boryspil airport for refueling, - MIA
- UKRAINE TOP 20 February 2020, 18:50 Donbas militants return body of Ukrainian soldier, killed on February 18
- SOCIETY 20 February 2020, 11:05 Zelensky shames protesters for blocking routes and hospitals amid evacuation of Ukrainians from China