On November 15, Russian occupant forces opened fire in Donbas combat area eight times. During the attacks, they destroyed two living houses in the town of Pivdenne, Donetsk region. The Joint Forces Operation HQ reported that the enemy shelled the area using mortars.
‘As usual, the occupants placed their firing positions among the residential quarters in the occupied Horlivka. The Joint Forces did not return fire on the inhabited localities, but the use of banned weapons under the cover of civilians was duly documented; all case materials were handed over to the international organizations, which conduct judicial activities concerning the war crimes', rthe HQ reported.
16 November 2018, 17:47 Ukraine arrests ships near occupied Crimea, Russia outraged
14 November 2018, 21:34 First snow in Kyiv causes traffic jams, road accidents
14 November 2018, 20:53 Ukrainian army aviation held combat training, practiced in ground attack
13 November 2018, 21:48 Lawyer to visit Sentsov in Russia in late November
13 November 2018, 20:01 Kryvyi Rih city finally plugged in to boiler houses
12 November 2018, 19:56 Restored airfield gets back to work in Dnipropetrovsk region
- SOCIETY 18 November 2018, 12:40 Action against march to Transgender Day of Remembrance undergoes in Kyiv
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18 November 2018, 10:10 Militants increase fire activity, one Ukrainian soldier dies in Donbas
- POLITICS 18 November 2018, 09:21 Ukraine invites representatives from Canada to observe elections in 2019
- UA & EU 18 November 2018, 08:35 NATO PA urges Russia to take responsibility for MH17 crash
- UKRAINE TOP 17 November 2018, 14:08 Petition in support of 112 Ukraine, NewsOne gets 25,000 signatures, first step made