Nadiya Savchenko had her appeal to recuse the judges dismissed. This is the court’s decision, as the jury considers the case of the Ukrainian MP and the former combat pilot of Ukraine’s Air Force. During the previous court session, Savchenko and her lawyers asked to remove the judges, saying they did not trust them.
As is known, this spring, Savchenko was arrested under several charges, including an attempt of coup d’état and preparation of terrorist acts in the government quarter in the downtown Kyiv.
24 September 2018, 18:41 Russia gets ready for another military drills in occupied Crimea
20 September 2018, 20:17 Deputies support president's draft law to lift parliamentary immunity
20 September 2018, 20:13 Clashes at the building of Ukraine's parliament: three men injured
19 September 2018, 18:56 Ukraine's Air Force tests new non-guided missiles
19 September 2018, 18:48 Minsk Talks: 'Local elections' is self-styled 'republics' in Donbas impossible, - Ukraine
18 September 2018, 19:08 Mariinka checkpoint in Donetsk region upgraded, continues working
- RUSSIA 25 September 2018, 12:46 Russia receives note on non-extension of Friendship Treaty
- UKRAINE TOP 25 September 2018, 14:27 Water supply in Avdiivka, other settlements fully restored
- UKRAINE CRISIS 25 September 2018, 11:45 Molot mortar explodes in military unit, three soldiers injured
- UKRAINE TOP 25 September 2018, 09:31 First snow falls in Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 25 September 2018, 12:34 “Donbas”, “Korets” ships arrive in Mariupol