Kyiv mayor Vitaliy Klitschko urged the city's residents to stop breaching the lockdown and not to organize any mass gatherings.
"I'm not exaggerating here: if these parties and massive spring breaks outside continue, we all face a big disaster. Because of the frivolous people who don't live up to limitations, who ignore their safety and that of the others", Klitschko said.
12 March 2020, 19:27 Ukraine prepares for round two of evacuation of citizens from Wuhan
12 March 2020, 19:19 Covid-19: First day of quarantine in Kyiv
11 March 2020, 20:05 Covid-19: Ukrainian cabinet announces quarantine all over the country
10 March 2020, 20:03 Covid-19 in Europe: Air companies cancel flights
4 March 2020, 18:44 Boosted security measures in Chernivtsi
4 March 2020, 18:40 Ukraine's parliament considers prime minister’s resignation letter
- SOCIETY 31 March 2020, 19:02 Ukraine's cyber police identify 116 people who spread fakes about Covid-19
- SOCIETY 31 March 2020, 18:20 First Covid-19 death reported in Belarus
- UKRAINE TOP 31 March 2020, 08:12 Coronavirus mapping dashboard: online
- POLITICS 31 March 2020, 09:59 Ukraine cannot be on lockdown for six months, - PM Shmygal
- UKRAINE TOP 31 March 2020, 00:47 UKRAINE LAUNCHES LAND MARKET