Three Crimean Tatars were detained after searches in the occupied Crimea on Thursday. The detainees were brought to the federal security service department in Simferopol.
The searches took place in Oktyabrske village at about 6 a.m. The local prosecutors charge the detained people with the alleged membership in Hizb-Ut Tahrir, the Islamist organization banned in Russia.
14 February 2019, 17:53 Ukraine’s Suprun to serve as Acting Health Minister again, - court decision
13 February 2019, 18:50 Ukrainian sailors need treatment in civil hospitals, - Russian ombudswoman
13 February 2019, 18:49 Russian officers manage action of occupants in Donbas, - Ukrainian diplomat
11 February 2019, 18:48 Kateryna Handziuk case: prosecutors suspect official of organizing murder
11 February 2019, 18:45 Berlinale 2019: filmmakers ask Russia to release Sentsov
8 February 2019, 18:42 Ukraine comes first in Europe in measles morbidity ranking
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16 February 2019, 19:33 Ammunition cache exploded in Donbas: sapper died, three policemen injured
- SOCIETY 16 February 2019, 12:46 National selection for Eurovision 2019: All songs of second semi-final
- UKRAINE TOP 16 February 2019, 18:45 Canada to allocate $ 25 million for transparent presidential elections in Ukraine
- POLITICS 16 February 2019, 16:25 Europe will not interrupt relations with the Russian Federation, - Merkel
- POLITICS 16 February 2019, 15:38 Decision on the Azov package of sanctions to be taken on February 18