Feedback

Zelensky orders to simplify procedure of citizens, goods movement through Donbas division line

The government has to organize the provision of the medical aid, assist in the displacement of people with disabilities and other physically challenged groups at the checkpoints
16:28, 7 October 2019

President's press service

President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky ordered the Cabinet of Ministers to consider simplifying the procedure of movement of citizens and goods through the division line in Donbas as the order #738 states.

“The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine should urgently assume measures on the elaboration of the simplifying the procedure of entry of citizens and goods to temporarily occupied territories of Donetsk and Luhansk regions and leaving of people, moving goods from these territories,” the order says.

Besides, the government has to organize the provision of the medical aid, assist in the displacement of people with disabilities and other physically challenged groups at the checkpoints.

Related: 217 explosions recorded in Donbas on October 5, - OSCE

According to the document, it is necessary to clearly normalize issues of set-up, maintenance and functioning of the checkpoints, provide improvement of the conditions of the passage and security of movement by fulfillment of the repair works at the roads of common use of national importance H-21 Starobilsk-Luhansk-Khrustalny-Makiivka-Donetsk and T1306 Severodonetsk-Novoaidar.

The General Staff of the Armed Forces should provide 24/7 security and lighting of the places of storage of the building materials and involve in the fulfillment of the repairs and replacements works of the vehicles and specialized engineering equipment.

Moreover, the General Staff has to provide the fulfillment of works on installation of the temporary bridge construction in time to create comfortable conditions for the passage of the citizens through passage through Seversky Donetsk River and uninterrupted functioning of Stanytsia Luhanska checkpoint.

Related: Militants shelled site of forces withdrawal in Donbas

Earlier Ukraine’s Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko stated that the division of troops would not begin in Donbas today, October 7 due to the attacks of the militants.

Previously, he said President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky planned to perform the division of troops all over the disengagement line in Donbas - after the process will be completed in the designated areas of Stanytsia Luhanska, Zolote and Petrivske.

Earlier United Nations Deputy High Commissioner for Human Rights Kate Gilmore stated that 5 million residents of Ukraine’s eastern regions are suffering from armed conflict.

 

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more