Presidential draft amendments to the law on lustration extends the prohibition to hold some posts including for the President, Verkhovna Rada Spokesperson and their deputies, as the draft law No. 10444 published on the website of the Ukrainian Parliament reads.
The draft extends lustration on the elective posts.
It is proposed to lustrate people who held the following posts and were not fired voluntarily from February 23, 2014 till May 19, 2019 for ten years:
President, Verkhovna Rada Spokesperson and his deputies, Prime Minister, First Vice Prime Minister, Vice Prime Minister;
Minister, Head of Central body of executive power outside of government;
- heads of NBU, Anti-Monopoly Committee, Ukraine’s State Property Fund, State Committee for Television and Radio-Broadcasting of Ukraine, and their deputies;
- Chairman and/or members of the National Commission, who deals state regulation natural monopoly, state regulation in informatization, securities markets and financial services;
- Prosecutor General, SBU Head, Head of Foreign Intelligence, Head of State Security Administration, Head of State Fiscal Service, Head of Tax Police, State Emergency Service and their deputies;
- NSDC Secretary and deputies;
- Head of Presidential Administration, Head of State Management of Affairs, Head of Government’s Secretariat;
- Government Plenipotentiary on anti-corruption policy and deputies;
- Members of High Council of Justice (except the Head of Supreme Court of Ukraine), members of High Qualification Commission of Judges, Head of State Judicial Administration, and their deputies;
- Head, Deputy Head of independent structural division of central authority of Prosecutor General Office, SBU, Foreign Intelligence, Internal Ministry, State Fiscal Service, Tax Police;
- Head, Deputy Head of territorial body of Ukraine’s Prosecutor’s Office, SBU, Foreign Intelligence, Internal Ministry, State Fiscal Service, Tax Police in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, regions, in Kyiv and Sevastopol;
- Head of the General Staff – Commander-in-Chief of Ukraine’s Armed Forces;
- Heads of state enterprises of defence sector, associations which management of the corporate rights was passed to State concern Ukroboronprom, and state enterprises, associations which belong to the sector of management of the subject of the provision of administrative services.