The document provides the following goals:
1. Overcome poverty.
2. Overcome famine.
3. Ensuring healthy living standards.
4. Ensuring comprehensive and equitable quality education.
5. Ensuring gender equality.
6. Ensuring stable management of water sources and sanitation.
7. Ensuring access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern sources of energy.
8. Support for economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work.
9. Creation of sustainable infrastructure10. , support for industrialization and innovation.
10. Reduction of inequality.
11. Ensuring security, resilience and environmental sustainability of cities.
12. Taking urgent measures directed in fighting with climate changes and its consequences.
13. Conservation and management of oceans, seas and water resources.
14. Protection and restoration of ecosystems, support for their rational use.
15. Building of peaceful and inclusive society, ensuring access to the judgment.
16. Revitalization of work within a global partnership towards sustainable development.
It is mentioned that the decree comes into effect since the day of its publishing.