President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky has approved the sanctions of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine (NSDC) adopted on July 16 as the President’s Office reported.
Particularly, economic sanctions were introduced against Wildberries in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Poland, and Armenia. Besides, the sanctions were imposed against the leadership of the company, including Tatiana Bakalchuk – Director-General of Wildberries and the richest woman in Russia on the results of the first quarter of 2021. Bakalchuk will not be able to use the assets in Ukraine and withdraw them from Ukraine.
Wildberries deals with online sales. The next sanctions were introduced against the online shop:
- freezing of assets;
- stop of transit of resources, flights, and carriage in the territory of Ukraine;
- prevention of withdrawal of capitals outside Ukraine;
- stop of execution of economic and financial commitments;
- stop of provision of telecommunication services;
- ban for pass of technologies, rights for objects of intellectual property;
- ban for the establishment of business contacts;
- blocking of wildberries.ru.
On July 16, the National Security and Defense Council sanctions were imposed against 15 individuals and 53 legal entities. The Cabinet of Ministers and the Security Service of Ukraine proposed to add them to the sanctions list.
Meanwhile, the National Security and Defense Council has decided to impose sanctions on nine more citizens who are already under US sanctions.