At midnight on Thursday, September 23, the entire territory of Ukraine will switch to the yellow quarantine zone. Only those educational institutions where at least 80% of employees have vaccination documents will be able to work in this area in person, the press service of the Ministry of Education reports.
“An extraordinary meeting of State commission on technogenic and environmental safety and emergencies took place today. Based on the results of the meeting, the commission decided, in particular, to establish the yellow level of epidemic danger of coronavirus spread in all regions of Ukraine starting on 00:00 of September 23, 2021. in this regard, quarantine restrictions are introduced in educational institutions, which are determined by Government Resolution №1236 of December 9, 2020 (as amended),” the statement reads.
The Ministry of Education explained that with the yellow level of epidemic danger, face-to-face attendance of educational institutions is allowed provided that at least 80% of employees of the educational institution have one of the documents confirming vaccination.
What documents can the staff of the educational institution have:
- yellow certificate (confirms receipt of 1 dose of vaccine);
- green certificate (confirms the completion of vaccination);
- international vaccination certificate;
- certificate 063 (issued by a family doctor after vaccination with one dose of vaccine);
- Covid certificate of coronavirus recovery.