As the hijack act in Lutsk continues, the close people of Maksym Kryvosh, the terrorist, are trying to persuade him to give up, So far, he refuses to do so. Anton Herashchenko, Deputy Interior Minister of Ukraine said so on air of 112 Ukraine TV channel.
"Currently, I can say that his wife's identity was confirmed, and we contacted her, his good friends. They all ask him to put the weapon down, give up, but so far, he won't come to terms. He never came up with any new conditions", Heraschenko said.
Suspline reports that they managed to talk to the 15-year-old son of Kryvosh. He said his relations with his father were "more or less normal". The young man said he did not expect such a move from his father.
One of the neighbors told the reporters that she previously turned to the police; she claimed she heard how Kryvosh beat up his wife and son.
Another neighbor said Maksym Kryvosh's parents had passed away for a long time ago. The terrorist also has a younger brother.
The act of hijack took place in Lutsk in the morning of July 21.