Currently, the next activities are banned in the capital:
- holding of mass events at the education facilities with the participation of children from more than one group or form and with the presence of the visitors;
- the holding of festivities, banquets, workshops public events at the entertainment facilities and food and drink venues;
- holding of mass events with the participation of over 20 persons and non-observation of 1.5-meter distance;
- work of cinemas and cultural establishments with over 50% capacity of one room;
- the activity of establishments that provides services of accommodation, except hotels, rehabilitation centers for disabled people, sanatorium and health resorts.
On January 27, 3,776 new cases of Covid-19 were observed. Since the beginning of the pandemic, 1,200,883 people were infected; 980,085 (+14,250 in 24 hours) – recovered; 22,202 (+145) – died.
Watch review of Year 2020 here: