Ukrainian government decided to introduce a weekend quarantine until November 30. On weekends, the work of nightclubs and gyms will be forbidden, but the metro will not be closed. An MP Oleksiy Honcharenko wrote this on his Telegram channel.
- functioning of catering establishments, shopping centers, cultural institutions, gyms, fitness centers, accommodation facilities, including hotels (except for those with social functions) will be prohibited;
- transport, pharmacies, certain supermarkets, gas stations, financial institutions will work;
- from 10 to 12 o'clock will be priority hours for providing services to pensioners.
- restrictions that were in effect in the ’orange zone’ will be introduced throughout the country;
- a ban on the provision of catering services from 22:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. (except for takeaway);
- a ban on all entertainment venues, discos, etc.;
- ban to transport more passengers than the number of seats;
- events with the participation of over 20 people are prohibited (except for certain events without spectators);
- cinemas with more than 50% seat occupancy are prohibited;
- there must be markings for social distance, protective equipment, etc.;
- prohibition of studying in groups of over 20 people or in the event if more than 50% is on self-isolation;
- the work of gyms and fitness rooms will be prohibited, if it is impossible to provide conditions with one person for 20 sq. m.
- The subway will not be closed.