The composition of the Cabinet of Ministers headed by Denys Shmyhal.
- Vadym Prystaiko – Vice Prime Minister on Euro-integration
- Oleksiy Reznikov - Vice Prime Minister and Minister on Re-integration of occupied territories
- Mykhailo Fedorov – Vice Prime Minister and Minister digital transformation;
- Arsen Avakov – Minister of Internal Affairs;
- Serhiy Bessarab – Minister of Veteran Affairs;
- Vadym Gutzeit– Minister of Youth and Sports;
- Ilya Yemets - Minister of Healthcare;
- Vladyslav Krykliy – Minister of Infrastructure;
- Maryna Lazebna – Minister of Social Policy;
- Denys Maluska – Minister of Justice;
- Oleh Nemchinov – Minister of the Cabinet of Ministers;
- Ihor Umansky – Minister of Finance;
- Oleksiy Chernyshev – Minister of Development of communities and territories.
As we reported earlier, today the Verkhovna Rada has accepted the resignation of Oleksiy Honcharuk from the post of Prime Minister and his government. 353 MPs voted "for" the corresponding draft resolution No. 3158.
Later, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine appointed Denys Shmyhal as the Prime Minister of Ukraine.
An extraordinary parliamentary meeting is underway.