The progress of implementation of the Association Agreement with the EU for 2015-2020 makes 54% as Ukrainian News. The news agency cited Acting Deputy of Director-General of Governmental Office on Coordination of European and Euro-Atlantic Integration Maryna Nelina.
“According to the results of the reporting period – five-year period – (information and analytical system) Pulse of the Agreement has calculated the total percentage of progress that makes 54%. As for me, it is a very good rate as we talk about more than the half of fulfillment of the commitments as for today, despite the difficult economic processes that took place all over the world,” Nelina noted.
According to her, the progress was reached in the next areas:
- in the sphere of political dialogue, national security and defense – 89%;
- in the sphere of justice, freedom, safety and human rights – 85%;
- in the sphere of technical barriers in the trade – 85%;
- in the sphere of humanitarian policy – 84%;
- in the sphere of public procurements – 83%;
- in the sphere of entrepreneurship – 81%:
- in the sphere of financial cooperation and fight against fraud – 24%;
- in the sphere of transport and transport infrastructure – 35%;
- in the sphere of financial sector – 36%;
- social policy and labor relations – 40%;
- consumer rights protection – 42%.
In 2020, Ukraine progressed in the implementation of its commitments by 10%.
Earlier, Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmygal stated that Ukraine is one step closer to an industrial visa-free regime with European Union.