In Ukraine, from Monday, November 2, the new epidemical zoning comes into effect depending on the situation with the infection in the regions as Minister of the Cabinet of Ministers Oleh Nemchynov reported.
“Today, the extraordinary meeting of the State Commission on Technogenic and Environmental Safety and Emergencies took place. From 00:00 a.m., November 2, the new epidemical zoning will start to act,” he wrote.
The ‘red’ zone includes Zhytomyr, Uzhhorod, Ivano-Frankivsk, Mykolaiv, Poltava, Rivne, Sumy, Kharkiv, Khmelnytsky, Chernivtsi and Chernihiv.
The ‘orange’ zone includes Vinnytsia, Lutsk, Dnipro, Zaporizhia, Lviv, Odesa, Ternopil, Kherson, Cherkasy and Kyiv.
The ‘yellow’ zone includes areas of Kherson region.
What is prohibited?
The "green" zone provides:
- staying in public places in masks or respirators;
- holding mass events: no more than 1 person per 5 square meters;
- cinemas with 50% occupancy;
- the number of passengers in public transport is limited by the number of seats.
In the "yellow" zone (+ "green" zone restrictions) it is forbidden:
- visits to social protection institutions for the elderly, except those providing crisis services.
In the "orange" zone (+ "yellow" zone restrictions) are prohibited:
- activities of tourist accommodation establishments (hostels, tourist bases, etc.), except hotels;
- work of entertainment establishments, restaurants at night;
- planned hospitalizations in hospitals;
- work of gyms, fitness centers, cultural institutions;
- approval of new changes in children's camps;
- restrictions for mass events: 1 person per 20 square meters and not more than 100 people.
In the "red" zone (+ "orange" zone restrictions) are prohibited:
- work of public transport;
- visiting educational institutions;
- activities of shopping malls, cafes, and restaurants.
As we reported, the adaptive quarantine in Ukraine was extended until December 31.