‘Russia completely destroyed the system that finished after the WWII after the illegal annexation of Crimea. Moreover, Russia along with the UK, the US, France and China were the guarantors of our sovereignty and territorial integrity within Budapest Memorandum when Ukraine refused from the second-large nuclear arsenal. If Ukraine did not refuse from the nuclear weapons do you think that Russia would begin the war? Of course, no. We do not want to return the nuclear arsenal. No. Conversely, we think that the system of the non-proliferation is the way to the global security. It is one more reason why we need the unity and solidarity in the world’, the president said.
Ukraine does not intend to return nuclear arsenal, - Poroshenko
He noted that Russia would not begin the war if Ukraine did not refuse from the nuclear weapons
Poroshenko awarded 31 servicemen in Avdiivka 22 October, 18:36
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:57Donbas conflict: Militants opened fire five times, one Ukrainian soldier wounded
- POLITICS21:02Policeman injured in skirmishes near Verkhovna Rada
- POLITICS20:09Puigdemont accused King of Spain of supporting "aggression"
- SOCIETY19:22US Air Force attacked ISIS training camp in Afghanistan, 40 militants killed
- SOCIETY18:36Poroshenko awarded 31 servicemen in Avdiivka
- RUSSIA17:48Russian ships again noticed in Latvian economic zone
- POLITICS17:01Skirmishes between anti-fascists and opponents of Trudeau in Canada
- POLITICS16:13Puigdemont described Madrid's actions as "attack" on Catalonia
- POLITICS15:26New clashes near Verkhovna Rada: Security forces blocked car of protesters
- POLITICS14:38Trump believes that Facebook supported Clinton
19:53, 20 October EU summit in Brussels: day two
19:44, 20 October Driver who ran over crowd in Kharkiv remains in custody