Joint maneuvers of two permanent maritime NATO groups are conducted in the Black Sea, near Odesa. This was reported by Dumskaya.
"For the first time in several years, two British warships entered the Black Sea at once," the report said.
The Second Standing NATO Maritime Group, SNMG2, and the Mine Action Group - SNMCMG2 participated in the helicopter landing maneuvers
Romanian fighters might also have taken part in the exercises.
As it was reported earlier President Petro Poroshenko has ratified the plan of conducting international military drills in 2018, as well as approved the admission of foreign military for participation in the drills on the territory of Ukraine.
According to the documents, Ukraine is planning to host a number of international drills on preparing the Armed Forces:
- Ukrainian-American drills Rapid Trident - 2018
- Ukrainian-American drills See Breeze - 2018
- International drills Light Avalanche - 2018
- International drills Clear Sky - 2018
- Ukrainian-Romanian drills Riverian - 2018