The first meeting of the task group on security is planned for January 18. The next day, on Tuesday, the meetings of the task group on political issues, humanitarian and economic task groups are planned.
The general meeting of the TCG is planned for January 21.
The next topics will be discussed:
- implementation of Minsk Agreements and results of the Paris summit;
- provision of safety in the conflict zone, observation of ceasefire regime, disengagement of forces and hardware, including the agreement on the new areas for disengagement;
- renewal of mine clearance plan;
- continuation of the development of a joint action plan;
- renewal of the work of the checkpoints and opening of new, including Zolote and Shchastya;
- prisoner swap;
- full and unconditional access for international organizations;
- restoration of social and economic ties through the demarcation line.
In Berlin, the meeting of the advisers of the Normandy Format leaders took place in Berlin on January 13. Head of the President’s Office of Ukraine Andriy Yermak discussed the state of the fulfillment of the agreements reached during Paris summit in 2019.
Watch review of Year 2020 here: