The State Agency for Development of Tourism of Ukraine revealed which tourist spots in Ukraine are the most popular according to the number of searches at Google Maps & Search during nine months of 2020 as the agency reported on Telegram.
Thus, among the natural parks and preserved areas, the Ukrainians chose the following variants:
- Bakota village (50 km from Kamianets-Podilskyi);
- Rozheve (Pink) lake (Lemuriyske);
- Tustan (Ukrainian Carpathians);
- Synevyr (Zakarpattia region);
- Holuby (Blue) lakes (Chernihiv region).
The most popular city parks and entertainment zones:
- Maksym Gorky Central Park for Culture and Recreation Kharkiv;
- Kyiv Zoo;
- Aquapark in Zatoka;
- Aquapark in Odesa;
- X-park in Kyiv.
Visiting sea and beaches, the tourists chose the following places:
- Arcadia (Odesa);
- Zaliznyi Port (Kherson region);
Winter amusements and mountain tourist facilities:
- The Carpathian Mountains.
As we reported, Mykolaiv city council's department for economiс development and EBRD representatives discussed the creation of a new tourist route in Ukraine, which is supposed to link Odesa, Mykolaiv, and Kherson, three Ukrainian southern cities.