Team of Volodymyr Zelensky, the candidate for the presidency, presented the demands to current President Petro Poroshenko as Zelensky team reported on Facebook.
The political force states that the president should fulfill such demands until the end of the term:
- abolition of the electronic declaration for the public activists;
- restart the National Agency for Prevention of Corruption and involved the international experts; external audit;
- election reform – implementation of the open lists for the next election to the parliament;
- unlocking of the beginning of the work of the Supreme Anti-Corruption Court;
- adoption of the draft law on the illicit enrichment by the parliament, it should be developed with the participation of the international experts;
- deprivation of the authorities in the sphere of the fight against economic crimes of the Security Service of Ukraine, the National Police and other law enforcement bodies;
- dismissal of Semochko from the position of the First Deputy Head of the Foreign Intelligence of Ukraine;
- cancellation of Rotterdam+ program, audit of the National Commission, which regulates the energy sphere and utilities;
- publication of the list of the offshore companies, bank, where the companies have the accounts and the financial reports of the companies during the last five years.
As of 2 p.m., April 2, Volodymyr Zelensky enters the second tour of the elections with 30,23% of votes, while Petro Poroshenko is second with 15,92%.
Earlier the Central Election Commission published the results of the voting abroad. Over 55,000 Ukrainians participated in the elections abroad. According to the information, Poroshenko gained38,93% of votes, Zelensky got 26,01% and Anatoly Hrytsenko has 10,64%. Other candidates got less than 10% of the votes.
The voters’ turnout in Ukraine made 63,45% and 62,71% as of 8:00 p.m., March 31.