Innovations that are waiting for Kyiv from November 1:
- Only vaccinated people or people with a negative PCR test will be allowed to work and visit public places;
- Children can visit crowded places only when vaccinated or with vaccinated/tested parents;
- Public transport only for vaccinated people or people with a negative PCR test. The inspection will be carried out by law enforcement officers;
- It will be possible to work and visit food establishments, hotels, social protection establishments, gyms, fitness centers, centers for administrative services, labor and social protection departments, pension fund management, hold mass events, visit shopping malls only with a Covid-certificate or a negative PCR-test.
- Educational institutions, except for kindergartens, do not go on vacation. The gardens will work if 100% of the staff are vaccinated.
"As for kindergartens, they continue to work, but following the rules of the red zone. Subject to 100% vaccination of the staff of the institutions," Klitschko added.
After the holidays, from November 1, the learning process will resume remotely. This applies to all students: from first to eleventh grade. In this mode, schools will work to improve the epidemiological situation in the city.
As it was reported earlier, Mayor of the capital Vitaly Klitschko asked the government to introduce the red quarantine zone in Kyiv.
For the third day in a row, the occupancy rate of oxygen-supplied beds exceeds 65% in the capital city.
On October 27, 1,451 people fell ill and 39 died.
There are 3,334 patients diagnosed with Covid-19 in hospitals, including 50 children. 452 people, including 27 children, are suspected of being infected with the coronavirus.
2,411 patients are in serious condition. In particular, 339 patients are in intensive care beds. 59 patients are connected to the device of artificial ventilation of lungs, 232 more are on noninvasive artificial ventilation of lungs. 2,888 patients need oxygen support.