"Employees of the State Bureau of Investigation came to the central office of the Public Joint-Stock Company with searches before the meeting of the Temporary Investigative Commission of the Verkhovna Rada on the inspection and assessment of Ukrzaliznytsia," the statement said.
The Ukrainian Railways press service phones do not answer, and the guards do not provide details.
SBI is to meet at 2 p.m. on April 8 to investigate the facts of possible inaction and violation of Ukrainian legislation by Ukrainian Railways management, which led to a significant deterioration in the technical condition of the enterprise and deterioration of the progress of the enterprise.
According to the resolution, the Temporary Commission of Inquiry has to:
1) inspect and assess the condition of the Public Joint-Stock Company "Ukrzaliznytsia";
2) check the facts of possible inaction, violation of the legislation of Ukraine by the board and supervisory board of the Public Joint-Stock Company "Ukrzaliznytsia", which led to significant deterioration of the technical condition of the enterprise and deterioration of the progress of the enterprise, as well as compliance with the Law of Ukraine "On public procurement" and the process of purchasing goods, work or services required to implement preventive measures the occurrence and spread of coronavirus disease (Covid-19);
3) check the implementation of measures aimed at reforming the enterprise per the approved strategic development plan, compliance of documents with the Labour Law of Ukraine, and compliance with the terms of the collective agreement;
4) check the rational use of state property;
5) check the professional compliance of the members of the board and the supervisory board of the Public Joint-Stock Company "Ukrzaliznytsia", involved in the management processes of the Public Joint-Stock Company "Ukrzaliznytsia", pursuant to law.
As it was reported earlier, the Prosecutor General of Ukraine Iryna Venediktova signed an announcement on suspicion to the brother of the head of the Kyiv District Administrative Court (KDAC) Pavlo Vovk - Yuriy and his accomplice, busted for a bribe of 100,000 dollars.