Ukrainians want to see Co-Chairperson of Opposition Platform – For Life Yuriy Boyko as the new Prime Minister of Ukraine, as the survey conducted by Kyiv International Institute of Sociology showed. The survey took place on July 1-7, 2019.
Answering the question “Various options concerning the post of the Prime Minister are being discussed now. Who would you like to see as the Head of the Government”, the respondents answered:
- Yuriy Boyko (Opposition Platform – For Life) – 12,8%;
- Yuliya Tymoshenko (Fatherland) – 12,3%;
- Volodymyr Groysman (Ukrainian strategy of Groysman) – 9,6%;
- Igor Smeshko (Strength and Honor) – 7,7%;
- Svyatoslav Vakarchuk (Golos) – 4%;
- Anatoliy Grytsenko (Civil Position) – 3,5%;
- Petro Poroshenko (European Solidarity) – 2,7%;
- Andriy Sadovy (Self Reliance) – 2%.
The survey was conducted on the entire territory of Ukraine, except for the temporarily occupied Donetsk and Luhansk regions, and annexed Crimea. 2004 respondents aged over 18 were asked in a form of a face-to-face interview. The representativeness error makes no more than 3.3%.