- Virus transmission. Virus is transmitted through direct contact with respiratory droplets from an infected person and by touching serfaces that are contaminated/ Tell your children to maintain at least 3 feet of distance between themselves and people who are coughing, sneezing and have a fever.
- Symptoms. Symptoms of coronavirus can include fever, cough and shortness of breath. In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia or breathig difficultes. More rarely, te disease can be fatal, but that's mainly among older people with pre-existing conditions
- How to protect yourself from the virus? Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds using soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub. Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, use your elbow or use a tissue and then throw it in the bin immediately after.
- Do masks help prevent the spread of coronavirus? Not really. If you don't have any symptoms, there is no need to wear a mask. Hand washing is actually more important. If you're coughing or sneezing, it's adised that you wear a medical mask to help protect others.
- Is the virus transmitted during the pregnancy? For now, there isn't enough evidence to suppose whether the virus is transmitted from a mother to her baby during pregnancy or what impact this might have on the baby.
- Is there a cure from coronavirus?
Today, there is no specific medicine to prevent or treat the new coronavirus. So the best thing you can do is practice basic hygiene.
21:22 02.04.2020 First Ukrainian woman-alpinist, who conquered Everest, asks MPS to ban mockery of animals at training hunting center
Six things parents should know about coronavirus
Hardest weeks are ahead: Health Minister Stepanov addressed Ukrainians 2 April 2020, 21:09
Russia blocks transit of medical supplies to Ukraine for fight against Covid-19 2 April 2020, 18:50
Seven Covid-19 cases confirmed in Khmelnytsk region 2 April 2020, 18:02
Can asymptomatic carriers of coronavirus pose a threat to healthy population 2 April 2020, 22:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Ukrainian army serviceman gets infected with Covid-19
- FINANCE22:32Ukraine to sign extended funding memorandum with IMF in coming weeks, - Zelensky
- UKRAINE TOP 21:49Mayor of Hlukhiv Tereshchenko states on seizure of power in the city
- SOCIETY21:22First Ukrainian woman-alpinist, who conquered Everest, asks MPS to ban mockery of animals at training hunting center
- UKRAINE TOP 21:09Hardest weeks are ahead: Health Minister Stepanov addressed Ukrainians
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:50120 mm mine lands near school in Novotoshkivske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE TOP 20:06Heating to be turned off in Kyiv from April 5
- SOCIETY19:40Filipino leader allows police, army to shoot those who violate lockdown
- UKRAINE TOP 19:10Pipeline for illegal movement of alcohol found on border with Moldova
- UKRAINE TOP 18:57Occupied Donbas reveals names of people for prisoners’ swap
POLITICS 7 October 2019, 22:43 Steinmeier Formula: Solution to Donbas conflict should be acceptable for Ukraine
POLITICS 10 October 2019, 21:47 Peace in Donbas: Benefits for Ukrainian after return of uncontrolled territories
UKRAINE TOP 11 October 2019, 09:32 Press marathon of President Zelensky: Main statements. Updated
1 April 2020, 17:17 VIDEO DIGEST March 2020 in Ukraine
30 March 2020, 17:41 Furious mayor's address: Kyiv mayor urges citizens to stop breaching lockdown