Among the first ten are:
- Dmytro Razumkov, the leader of the party,
- Ruslan Stefanchuk, the Presidential Representative in the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine,
- Iryna Venediktovna, an expert on the reforms of the court’s system,
- Davyd Arakhamia, a volunteer,
- Yanchenko Galyna, an expert on anti-corruption policy,
- Maks Fedotov, the chair IT specialist of the team, Zelensky’s advisor,
- Oleksandr Kornienko, the CEO of the headquarters,
- Anastasia Krasnosilska, the member of the Board of the Anti-Corruption Action Center,
- Oleksandr Tkachenko, the CEO of 1+1 TV channel,
- Zhan Beleniuk, sportsmen, won the silver medal at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio.
Earlier, the team of President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky accepted applications from the public for snap elections. People were invited to join the Servant of the People Party.
Advisor of the President of Ukraine Dmytro Razumkov will act of the head of Zelensky’s party Servant of the People.
President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky officially dissolved the Verkhovna Rada and appointed the snap elections for July 21. The Cabinet of Ministers should provide the financing of the elections.