Servant of the People party has never held any negotiations with any political force on the creation of a joint coalition.
"We met with our colleagues during your broadcasts. However, spending time together on the air, having a discussion or even conducting off-air discussions on certain issues is something completely different from holding coalition negotiations," Razumkov stated.
- Constitutional reform would be launched. It would be necessary to provide “special status” for certain areas of Donetsk and Luhansk regions. “This is a rather difficult discussion, which would be held in the parliament. It will be transparent. What we can confidently talk about today is that we must move within the framework of the Minsk agreements. We cannot move away from this."
“If we are talking about amnesty for war criminals, this practice is impossible all over the world. If we are talking about amnesty for those who are compelled to be in the occupied territories and who are forced to conduct some activity, we will need to learn these issues more carefully,” he assures
- There is no evidence that the existing system of personal voting will work; it has never been used for 12 years. However, the piano-voters will be fined with 1,900 – 3,100 USD, or punished criminally. Non-attendance of more than 30% of meetings might mean that the MP would lose his job.
- Probably, a law on the opposition will be adopted. Razumkov states that the opposition parties do not bear any responsibility for their inaction, like sabotaging the work of parliament. So this issue should be regulated in a legal way.
- He promised that the Rada would definitely vote for the lifting of immunity, and assured that each member of his party would vote for it: “I have already made this decision for myself. I’m sure that 253 of my colleagues are ready to do it too.”
- The text of the bill on the budget for 2020 should be submitted to the Rada until September 15. According to the leader of the Servant of the People party, they will be able to submit the budget on time, since the party is working on its elaboration right now: “Our team is working on this.”
- Verkhovna Rada regulations would be changed: “The existing regulations do not correspond to the challenges that parliament faces. We must change it in order to follow the legal field without violating it.” Razumkov added that Ukraine needs to “carry out, political reform, which has been a long-awaited change.”