"Location: Ukraine – Kyiv and countrywide. Event: There has been an uptick in unconfirmed bomb threat reports around Ukraine, including airports, government buildings, and several metro stations," the report said.
According to the report, people should take the following actions:
- Avoid crowds.
- Expect heavier than normal police presence.
- Expect street closures, restrictions, and searches.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Follow local law enforcement instructions.
- Monitor local media for updates.
In the case of an emergency, you can get the assistance here:
- U.S. Embassy – Kyiv, Ukraine
+380-44-521-5000 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444