The ‘red’ quarantine zones will remain in Ukraine. Currently, the ‘orange’ regime is introduced all over the country due to the objective indicators as RBK-Ukraine reported citing Minister of the Cabinet of Minister Oleh Nemchynov.
According to him, currently, the ‘orange’ zone restrictions are imposed all over the country.
“Moreover, nobody canceled ‘red’ zones, where the restrictions will be stricter. The motivation of the Health Ministry – is the physical interruption of the incidence chain,” Nemchynov said.
He also added that the week before last, a few administrative and territorial units of the Kherson region were in the ‘yellow’ zone.
What is prohibited?
The "green" zone provides:
- staying in public places in masks or respirators;
- holding mass events: no more than 1 person per 5 square meters;
- cinemas with 50% occupancy;
- the number of passengers in public transport is limited by the number of seats.
In the "yellow" zone (+ "green" zone restrictions) it is forbidden:
- visits to social protection institutions for the elderly, except those providing crisis services.
In the "orange" zone (+ "yellow" zone restrictions) are prohibited:
- activities of tourist accommodation establishments (hostels, tourist bases, etc.), except hotels;
- work of entertainment establishments, restaurants at night;
- planned hospitalizations in hospitals;
- work of gyms, fitness centers, cultural institutions;
- approval of new changes in children's camps;
- restrictions for mass events: 1 person per 20 square meters and not more than 100 people.
In the "red" zone (+ "orange" zone restrictions) are prohibited:
- work of public transport;
- visiting educational institutions;
- activities of shopping malls, cafes, and restaurants.
As we reported, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine made a decision to introduce the weekend quarantine all over the country. The strict quarantine will act from 00:00 a.m. Saturday until 00:00 a.m. Monday. On the weekend, only objects of the critical infrastructure, particularly, groceries, drug stores and transport will work in the country. The work of shopping malls, sports centers, fitness centers, swimming pools, theaters and holding of mass events is banned.