The session was broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV channel.
Prime Minister Oleksiy Honcharuk described the main ideas of the programme, pointing out 78 goals - as follows:
- education - continuing the implementation of the new Ukrainian schools and support of private schools;
- medicine - continuing the implementation of accessible medicine programme, the establishment of individual doctor licensing;
- social politics - overcome poverty;
- culture and sport - reduce corruption level and mass sports development;
- economical growth - implementation of medium-term plan;
- digitization of processes.
According to the programme, it is expected that the GDP would grow by 40%; the Cabinet also expects positive changes in demographical situation, creating 1 million working places, repairing all the main roads (24,000 km), building five harbours and 15 airports, reducing the human impact on the environment.