“…The course of Ukraine in foreign policy remains unchanged. It, particularly, means that we continue moving in the EU and NATO,” Kuleba noted.
Moreover, he announced the main priority directions of the work at his new position.
“Literally, five theses to the point from me on my priorities at the position:
- Peace, security and territorial integrity of Ukraine.
- Economic diplomacy with a special focus on the attraction of investment in Ukraine and support of the industry.
- Public democracy to make the world be fascinated by us and see us not only as of the victim of the aggression but as an attractive country, which is full of possibilities.
- Every Ukrainian is a drop in the ocean named Ukraine, an integral part of our people. The diplomats should do everything to make every Ukrainian be proud of Homeland, feel its support and protection wherever in the world he/she is.
- I will actively encourage foreign Ukrainians not to break ties with Homeland. To motivate everyone who wants to return home. To inspire everyone who is ready to be the lawyer of Ukraine in the country of residence,” the minister wrote.
According to Kuleba, the dialogue with the parliament is important for the implementation of these ambitious tasks.
“I am always open to communication with MPs and I am sure that we will hear each other. The most valuable asset of the Foreign Ministry is people, every professional and energetic person deserves decent and comfortable conditions of work at home and abroad,” he concluded.
As we reported, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine appointed Dmytro Kuleba as the Foreign Minister of Ukraine.