A legendary American former undisputed world heavyweight champion Mike Tyson visited the capital of Ukraine. A lot of people gathered in Kyiv’s Parkovy Exhibition and Convention Center fo the meeting.
The former world champion visited Kyiv with a working visit. Recently, 53-year-old Mike became the face of the Parimatch company and flew to the capital to star in the advertising of his partners. Parimatch is actively working with market of fight lovers - in the past, their official ambassador was MMA star Conor MacGregor.
“Lomachenko is the best and I don’t know the other guy (Usyk). The other guy can’t be as good as Lomachenko,” he said answering about Ukrainian boxing champions.
Iron Mike talked about everything: Ukrainian wife of his former coach, his favorites in football, Luis Suárez, about Call of Duty, marijuana business.
“I want to help people. Marijuana is useful and has medical properties. And the price will depend on what you want to get from your stay there. My customers would be the most conscious people in the world,” the American said.
Among other things, Mike Tyson was presented with a copy of Bohdan Khmelnytsky’s mace for his birthday, which made him extremely happy. And then he also met the Ukrainian star wrestler Zhan Beleniuk, who called himself “Ukrainian Tyson.”
Посмотреть эту публикацию в Instagram
- 'I'm going to knock him out', - Takam shares forecast for fight against Usyk 1 July 2019, 13:04
- Boxing: Ukrainian Derevyanchenko might have title fight with Golovkin 9 July 2019, 13:01
- Boxing: Ukrainian Gvozdyk to fight with Russian Beterbiev 16 July 2019, 12:01
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5624 hours in Donbas: One Ukrainian serviceman wounded
- UKRAINE TOP 23:21Zelensky appeals to foreign investors in English, - video
- RUSSIA22:41Russia ready for possible supplies of Su-35 fighter jets to Turkey, - Rostekh company
- POLITICS21:58MP candidate from Servant of People bribes her campaigners, denies fact of bribery
- POLITICS20:28Putin supports our peace plan, - Medvedchuk
- POLITICS20:13Europe should encourage Zelensky to see Medvedchuk’s peace plan, - Nathan Gill, MEP from Britain
- POLITICS19:42Many parties in Ukraine talk about peace but do not propose anything particular, - German MEP
- POLITICS19:28Macron, Putin ready to activate Normandy talks
- UKRAINE TOP 18:59Putin welcomes involvement of MEPs in implementation of Medvedchuk’s peace plan
- POLITICS18:52Medvedchuk spoke with Putin about peace plan he presented at European Parliament
- UKRAINE TOP 14 May 2019, 09:30 People on the move: New officials of Zelensky's team
- 17 July 2019, 18:17 Five years later: Mourning for MH17 victims
- 17 July 2019, 18:15 Russia court rules to keep 24 Ukrainian sailors in custody