Kyiv officially entered the "red" quarantine zone from 00:00 on November 1. In this regard, the capital will face a number of strict restrictions.
The decision to apply anti-epidemic measures in Kyiv was made on October 28. A complete list of new rules in force from November 1, previously was published by the Kyiv City State Administration.
New restrictions include:
- it is prohibited to be at bus stops, in crossings, on the territory of hospitals and in other places where it is difficult to maintain a distance of 1 meter, without wearing a mask;
- Only vaccinated people or people with a negative PCR test will be allowed to work and visit public places;
- Children can visit crowded places only when vaccinated or with vaccinated/tested parents;
- Public transport only for vaccinated people or people with a negative PCR test. The inspection will be carried out by law enforcement officers;
- It will be possible to work and visit food establishments, hotels, social protection establishments, gyms, fitness centers, centers for administrative services, labor and social protection departments, pension fund management, hold mass events, visit shopping malls only with a Covid-certificate or a negative PCR-test.
- Educational institutions, except for kindergartens, do not go on vacation. The gardens will work if 100% of the staff are vaccinated.
- it is prohibited to carry out planned hospitalization measures by health care institutions of all forms of ownership, except for a number of urgent cases.