According to the healthcare body, the level of hospitalizations in Sumy region has been high in the last three days. Also, the number of cases of coronavirus in the region is 24.7%, with the norm of not more than 20%.
It should be noted that today there are eight regions in the "red" quarantine zone: Kyiv, Zhytomyr, Zakarpattia, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kyiv, Odesa, Sumy and Chernivtsi regions.
There are still 11 regions in the "orange" zone: Vinnytsia, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Luhansk, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Poltava, Ternopil, Khmelnytsky, Cherkasy and Chernihiv regions.
In the "red" zone it is forbidden to:
- receive visitors in public catering and culture establishments;
- hold mass, sports and other events;
- receive visitors in gyms, fitness clubs, pools;
- activities of non-food markets;
- visit educational institutions, except preschools and junior classes;
- carrying out regular and irregular transport transportation (except for transit transportation).
Earlier, the Ministry of Health decided to introduce a "red" level of epidemic danger in Kyiv and Odesa regions due to the spread of Covid-19.