Rescuers said the fire broke out this morning in a two-story building of the first city hospital in a ward on the second floor. According to preliminary data, there was a short circuit of the electric heater. A fire broke out, injuring one person.
“The fire was extinguished, 13 patients were evacuated with the help of medical staff,” the press service added.
As it was reported earlier, on September 21, at about 11 a.m. a two-story residential house in Berdyansk, Zaporizhya region has been destroyed after the explosion thundered there. Two people were injured.
The two-story house was demolished completely, and four adjacent houses were damaged.