Ukraine has strengthened quarantine measures since December 19 due to the spread of coronavirus infection. The corresponding list of restrictions was introduced by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. The press service of the government reports.
Thus, according to the government's decision, the following restrictions are introduced:
- restrictions on conducting educational mass events with the participation of children from more than one group or class in the presence of visitors;
- restrictions on holding various events in entertainment and catering establishments;
- restrictions on visiting museums, exhibitions, galleries in case of a simultaneous stay of more than one person per 10 square meters;
- the work schedule of catering establishments will be limited - from 23:00 to 7:00 (except for delivery and takeaway orders), with the settlement operations stopped after 22:00, and on the night from 31.12 to 01.01 - after 01:00;
- restrictions on holding religious events indoors if there is more than one person for five square meters.
The government also noted that all other previously approved quarantine measures would remain in force.
Earlier, the Ukrainian government made a decision to introduce the boosted lockdown restrictions starting from January 8 to January 24.
The restrictions include the ban on the work of cafes, restaurants, bars (except for delivery and takeaway orders); cinemas, theaters; fitness clubs, gyms, swimming pools; shopping and entertainment centers (trade of food, medicines, veterinary drugs, personal hygiene products, and household chemicals will be allowed); ban on the trade of non-food products; ban on any entertainment, sports or cultural events.