Feedback

Cease-fire abided by since midnight of Dec. 23

Source : 112 Ukraine

At the same time, the Ukrainian reconnaissance spotted militant stashing weapons near the frontline, possibly aiming to accuse Ukrainian side of cease-fire violations later
12:11, 23 December 2017

Open source

The new cease-fire that started work at midnight on Dec.23 is so far implemented in the Donbas conflict zone, as Vasyl Labai, the spokesperson of the Ukrainian Army HQ in Donbas, told 112.

“Since the beginning of the day, the situation is quiet all along the frontline. The Armed Forces of Ukraine and other troops that are conducting their tasks in the Donbas conflict zone are ready for the cease-fire regime and will abide by it,” Labai said.

At the same time, he added that according to the information of the Ukrainian reconnaissance, the militants have stashed shells for artillery systems and other types of heavy infantry weapons near the frontline. The aim of creating these arsenals is open provocations and possible attempts of discrediting the Ukrainian soldiers, in which militants would attack their own territory to accuse the Ukrainian side of violating the cease-fire.

Related: One Ukrainian soldier dead, 2 injured in Donbas on Dec. 22

Related: New cease-fire comes into force in Donbas

Topics:
ATO
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more