The Cabinet of Ministers has tightened the rules for the citizens in public areas in the regions of the "red" lockdown zone. Now they are required to wear masks. This is stated in the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers.
"It is forbidden to be in public places without wearing personal protective equipment, including respirators or protective masks that cover the nose and mouth, including those self-made," the statement said.
According to the Law of Ukraine on Landscaping, public places include:
- parks (hydro parks, meadow parks, forest parks, parks of culture and recreation, parks - monuments of garden and park art, sports, children's, historical, national, memorial and others);
- recreational areas, gardens, squares and playgrounds;
- monuments of cultural and historical heritage;
- squares, boulevards, avenues;
- streets, roads, alleys, driveways, pedestrian and bicycle paths;
- other public areas.
Earlier, the Ministry of Health of Ukraine has updated the quarantine zones. Lviv region got to the "red" zone.
To date, there are nine regions in the "red" quarantine zone: Kyiv city and Zhytomyr, Zakarpattia, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Sumy and Chernivtsi regions.