The restrictions were imposed to strengthen regulations on restricted access to border areas, crime prevention and protection of national security at the state border of Ukraine within Berezivska, Starosilska, Vysotska, Milyatska, Loknytsia and Zarichenska amalgamated territorial communities of Sarny and Varas districts of Rivne region. The restrictions will continue until December 31, 2021.
The government imposed a cap on:
- carrying out various types of work in the area from the border signs to the depth of the border at a distance of up to 100 meters from 10 pm to 6 am;
- movement of vehicles and persons (except for machines and equipment for the agro-industrial complex involved in agricultural work) on roads that are not in the register of auto-roads and lead to the state borderline and do not provide the movement with established checkpoints across the state border from 10 pm to 6 am;
- parking of vehicles and machines on the roadsides between the state borderline and checkpoints, except for those that are related to technical malfunctions and that are being in front of checkpoints waiting to cross the state border;
- movement of vehicles in the bypass of auto-roads, passenger drop-off and boarding, leaving vehicles, any goods and objects, unloading or loading of property, making turns of vehicles without actually crossing the state border between the state borderline and checkpoints;
- carrying out any flights of light aircraft, quadcopters and other automatically piloted vehicles, air unpowered mobility devices (gliders, hang gliders, balloons, airships), without prior notification of the state border guard unit in whose area of responsibility the flights are conducted;
- bringing to the controlled border area and taking out from it the persons who do not have the documents proving their identity for drivers of vehicles, train masters and conductors;
- sailings of small vessels and other vessels on bodies of water located in the controlled border area or border strip, without prior notification of the state border guard unit in the area of responsibility of which the boat is up;
- carrying out diving works and any other descents underwater without prior notification of the state border guard units;
- stops of trains (except passenger ones) at the entrance to the customs duty area of Ukraine from the state borderline to the Sarny railway station and in the opposite direction.
As it was reported earlier, Moldova opens the Vulcănești checkpoint at the border with Ukraine.