A number of detained trade blockade activists have already given their explanations and have been released. Others stay in police. The Communications Department of Police in Donetsk region reported that.
“The check of citizens detained is underway. 20 activists are released after the checks, explanations and medical examination, reads the message on the page of Natalia Shiman, the head of the Communications Department of the Chief Administration of the National Police in Donbas, on the night of Monday.
Law enforcement officers say 5 of 43 people were convicted previously, 10 people said they participated in ATO battles, but yet to submit documents confirming this. Only four of the detained own registered weapons.
One of the detained, a resident of Zhytomyr region, was previously convicted for murder. He spent 9 years in penitentiary facilities and was freed in 2013. The arrested said that he and several other people were taken to Donetsk region centrally. Once there, they were given money and were promised payment for three weeks of carrying duty at the redoubt.
“We were proposed $15 per day,” the men said. He also said he saw blockade participants who had weapons, Shiman wrote.
Earlier it was reported that police released arrested in Kryvy Torets blockade participants. In total, 43 people were detained, according to the National Police.