About 850 cars are there in the rally for the legalization of unregistered cars under the Verkhovna Rada, the exact number of protesters is unknown. This was annouced by the press secretary of the state administration of the National Police in Kyiv Oksana Blischik, RBC-Ukraine reports.
According to her, it is not clear how many people participate in this action, since up to 10 protest events are held simultaneously under the walls of the parliament and within the entire government block.
"About 850 cars take part in the demonstration. As for the number of protesters, it's hard to say how many demonstrations there are at Verkhovna Rada, not only the one of car owners about "plates", but up to 10 demonstrations there," Blischik said.
As it was reported earlier owners of imported cars rally near Verkhovna Rada. The main requirement is an affordable customs clearance and legalization of vehicles woth European registration.
The organizers of the rally published their demands on the Facebook page of the event:
- Affordable customs clearance for every Ukrainian citizen;
- Cancellation of false EURO 5 limitations;
- Cancellation on reselling of the cars imported;
- A single-window system and simplification of clearance porcedures;
- Introduction of the effective mechanism of customs clearance for the vehicles already imported;
- Abatement of persecution of euro-cars until the affordable customs clearance implementation.