Thus, according to the ministry, the average level of incidence with coronavirus in Ukraine makes 72 per 100,000 of the population; while the norm is not more than 75 per 100,000 of population.
The level of hospitalizations in Ukraine has reduced up to 15,5 per 100,000 of the population (the norm is not more than 60 per 100,000 of the population).
The “green” zone of quarantine provide such restrictions:
- mask regime at public places;
- mass events with the participation of over 50 people;
- cinemas and culture facilities with the occupancy of not more than 50% of places in each hall;
- carriage of passengers only at seats;
- visiting of kindergartens, school, out-of-school and specialized education if over 50% of children and staff are on self-isolation.
As we reported, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine eased up quarantine restrictions regarding mass events, the work of catering establishments and entry rules.